Fathers

Fresh

well this changes my Peter Crotch character bio a little

almost a face-heel turn as we realise he was acting out a troubled home on here. 

so now You've admitted it, were white people in general the issue, or is all well with You and white people now that Your dad's affair is over?

well this changes my Peter Crotch character bio a little

almost a face-heel turn as we realise he was acting out a troubled home on here. 

so now You've admitted it, were white people in general the issue, or is all well with You and white people now that Your dad's affair is over?

Not a face-heel turn ator.

A family member of mine would never be allowed to continue to date outside their race and fuck up everything i and my empire have worked so hard to achieve ,whether there's trouble in my household or not ..

/

Also i have become  a bit more liberal with my views recently . I don't hate whites anymore or dislike them  for that matter. I still prefer if they go their way and i go mine but i leave them be

My dad played a HUGE role in my upbringing

I love my mum but if my dad weren't around I reckon she would've been too soft with me and we would still be living on a council estate in plaistow and f*ck knows what I would've become.

My dad is pretty much perfect as a father tbh

Swap dad with mum and that's me.

Apart from the too soft part, replace that with not really involved and that pretty much sums up my dads role in my life even though we lived in the same house.

The REAL problem occurs when a child had 2 sh*t parents.

Was your dad 16 as well?

/

Was having a discussion with my mum about a family friend, her friend at school whos only 12 just had a baby for a 15 yr old. Cant imagine how hard it is to become 'dad' at such a young age. Like you cant provide financially, probably not welcome at the house etc

12 Wow.

That's poor parenting though tbf.

No doubt, can't even think how that happens.

Trust.

I think if your honest with yourself you should kind of get a sense if your child is impressionable etc.

and then do everything you can to education/scare against such behaviour.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...