Have you ever been that token guy/girl?

Pro

Nah its just that i dont see it .If you lot didn't say your circles are mixed i wouldn't believe it . Obviously there are the odd bountys out there who live in essex that just have all white friends but in general they are a minority

Where the f*ck u living fam?

London

As long as they continue going to london and not near me i  aint got a problem with  this

Nah its just that i dont see it .If you lot didn't say your circles are mixed i wouldn't believe it . Obviously there are the odd bountys out there who live in essex that just have all white friends but in general they are a minority

London

>As long as they continue going to london and not near me i  aint got a problem with  this

lol give a brother some fuckin space .

London

:rofl:

lool how can you live in one of the most multi cultural cities in the world and be thinking that people's social circles are completely segregated.

London

lool how can you live in one of the most multi cultural cities in the world and be thinking that people's social circles are completely segregated.

Obviously i dont think people are  totally segregated but  from what i see with my eyes the term "multi cultural" is a bit of a farse . Obviously there are going to be occasions where a black,white or injun face might attend a  work event or  a funeral where there are a mix of people but proper tight friends ? Ive hardly ever seen this . Im actually shocked

London

Some people chose what to see, guy's a loony

London

Obviously i dont think people are  totally segregated but  from what i see with my eyes the term "multi cultural" is a bit of a farse . Obviously there are going to be occasions where a black,white or injun face might attend a  work event or  a funeral where there are a mix of people but proper tight friends ? Ive hardly ever seen this . Im actually shocked

deffo trolling 

nigga u cant be serious 

How is it a troll attempt ?

People are tryna tell me most races in england in general don't socialize  with their own people ? ?  .

No disrespect but my eyes do not deceive me .

There are ghettos everywhere , 

All you have to do is go ilford and east ham, which  are the equivalent to pakistan to know what im talking about . Same ways you go stamford hill  and you see bare jews together who are very segregated who wont even  reply to you if you ask them a question.

I can honeslty say hand on heart apart from about one or two bounties in essex that have absolutely no black friends  i dont know any blacks that have CLOSE friends from other races .

Just the other day funnily enough i was talking to some white yout from bradford and he was telling me its segregated up there as well

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

stacks and local brothers ?

London

As long as they continue going to london and not near me i aint got a problem with this

ffs and guy is still trying to deny the trolll u know

:lol:

How is it a troll attempt ?

People are tryna tell me most races in england in general don't socialize  with their own people ? ?  .

No disrespect but my eyes do not deceive me .

There are ghettos everywhere , 

All you have to do is go ilford and east ham, which  are the equivalent to pakistan to know what im talking about . Same ways you go stamford hill  and you see bare jews together who are very segregated who wont even  reply to you if you ask them a question.

I can honeslty say hand on heart apart from about one or two bounties in essex that have absolutely no black friends  i dont know any blacks that have CLOSE friends from other races .

Just the other day funnily enough i was talking to some white yout from bradford and he was telling me its segregated up there as well

He is right though