Knorr Chicken advert

Hipster

lol questioning marco pierre white? 

the guy that gave back his michelin stars in his 20's? 

f*ck off with your mothers backyard chicken cooking!

sounds like he could shit on your plate and you'd eat it up :lol:

tbf to him i doubt hes ever made that before

was an advert, man got paid to follow script

I thought you man were exaggerating 

Just watched now

df

d

cv

cc

v

''JA maycaaaaa'''

df

df

d

:rofl:  :rofl:

Didnt wash the chicken, the rice, season the chicken, brown it, use any other form of flavour 

Has the cheek to  call throwing 3 stock pots in water ''seasoning''

dfdfd

fd

cv

I really like Jamaica and I've developed a serious passion for the food.

I was there recently at the invitation of Sandals to present the local food awards in Kingston, so it was a great opportunity to rediscover eating places I had enjoyed on previous trips and meet some up-and-coming chefs.

When I go to Jamaica, I love the simple jerk shacks, and buying fish from the friendly locals. This time I made sure I sampled all the traditional favourites: curried goat, jerk chicken, peas and rice. But what I always enjoy is the fish. On the island they tend to over-intensify the flavour of the fish, but it's still utterly delicious.

One of my favourite places is Scotchies in Montego Bay, a collection of little tiki huts in beautiful gardens, where I had a bottle of Red Stripe and some jerk chicken and it was one of the best experiences.

Enjoying Jamaican food is part of discovering the island. Wherever I travel I want to eat what the local people are eating  -  the street food. For breakfast at a jerk shack I have peanut porridge. I also love the ackee and saltfish, the national dish.

At Fisherman's Beach in Ocho Rios I have their fried fish, at Negril the peppered shrimps. And their patties are delicious  -  the chicken ones especially.

What Jamaican cuisine has in its favour is the quality of local ingredients, the fantastic fish, great lobster, avocados bigger than you have ever seen, delicious mangoes and wonderful coconuts.

The Caribbean is magical and Jamaica brings out the best in me. My children also love it there, especially the Sandals Beaches resorts (there are three on Jamaica) which offer the fun and freedom they want from a great holiday.

There are so many sides to Jamaica. There's Bob Marley and reggae, then you can visit Noel Coward's old home Firefly which is delightful.

And my friendship with Butch Stewart, who founded Sandals 30 years ago this year, has given me an entree into places in Jamaica that most other people don't normally see, such as being taken into the Blue Mountains and shown how to make authentic Jamaican jerk spice. The perfect busman's holiday...

Marco >>>>>

him throwing in the 3 stock pots and saying thats all you need is further testament to the fact that its just knorr not his recipe 

• Upvote 1

tbf to him i doubt hes ever made that before

was an advert, man got paid to follow script

KnorrRecipes 2 days ago

In response to user feedback, we have removed this video from our official Knorr YouTube channel. However, this channel (Marco Pierre White - Recipes) does not belong to Knorr, and as such we have no control over the content. Therefore we cannot remove this video ourselves, though we are currently taking steps to ensure that this video is removed by the channel owner ASAP. We always welcome feedback from community members and we’d like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

:rofl:  :rofl:

They posted it on the version of the video on his official youtube account