black match fixing

The Somalian

Truss me this has been going on forever

Who rememebers le tiss and them man betting on first throw in...

Frank was saying if 6 men get arrested but they only name 1 and he's black looool

Also remember this is a sun sting

/

What vexed me last season is that fantasy football thing on sky when prem players were making teams.....

• Downvote 1

Guy I went to school with and used to play football with called Reiss got done for match fixing last year in conference south and banned from playing football here

Went to austrailia and got involved with the same shit

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25253973

was reading bout that, what a idiot.

Reading arrys book up to the bit where he was leaving southampton to go back to pompey

And richard hughes lumped a whole lot of money on it at 33/1

Snm

17 man have been caught match fixing in international cricket, get your Inspector Morse on and try figure out which ones are Asian.

Saleem Malik
Ata-ur-Rehman
Mohammad Azharuddin
Ajay Sharma
Manoj Prabhakar
Ajay Jadeja
Hansie Cronje
Herschelle Gibbs
Henry Williams
Maurice Odumbe
Marlon Samuels
Mohammad Amir
Mohammad Asif
Salman Butt
Danish Kaneria
Mohammad Ashraful
Sreesanth

• Upvote 7

When he said it wasn't going to be asians he meant there are no asian footballers to do it.

Guys get so defensive towards afgoons comments its jokes

Defo hitting nerves

Nigeria suspends teams over 'scandalous' 79-0 and 67-0 scorelines

• Nigerian federation acts over 'mind-boggling show of shame'

• Plateau United Feeders scored 72 goals in second half

The Nigeria Football Federation has suspended four teams involved in "scandalous scorelines" after two lower league clubs chasing promotion and needing to boost their goal differences won games 79-0 and 67-0.

In the matches, played at the same time, Plateau United Feeders reportedly scored 72 of their goals in the second half to beat Akurba FC 79-0. Police Machine swept 61 goals past Babayaro FC in the second 45 minutes of their 67-0 game.

The NFF called it "a mind-boggling show of shame" and said players, match officials and the tournament coordinator would be investigated for match-fixing.

The federation's director of competitions said "anyone found to have played some role in this despicable matter" would be "severely dealt with".

source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jul/09/nigeria-scandalous-scorelines

:rofl:

Guest freestacks

its peak in nigeria dow . Believe certain teams will kill you on pitch if you score against them .

I remember a story my old man told me how his team got a penalty and all his team mates were shouting at him in hysterics to miss because the fans of the other teams had knives and shit. Believe the penalty got blazed wide

its peak in nigeria dow . Believe certain teams will kill you on pitch if you score against them .

I remember a story my old man told me how his team got a penalty and all his team mates were shouting at him in hysterics to miss because the fans of the other teams had knives and sh*t. Believe the penalty got blazed wide

pmsllll