Beyonce

Flojo

What you lot think of it so far? 

havent listened 

but i like drunk in love as soon as i heard it 

i dont like this raunchy direction shes going in looks weird

as much as i enjoyed her shaking her bom in the drunk in love video it doesnt make any sense? she got all this success without being too overtly sexual 

now shes coming on a rihanna wave 

Her and Jay have shook things up a little this year.

Beyonce's surprise album has sold surprisingly well: Her fifth solo effort sold more than 600 000 units in its first three days, setting a record for first-week domestic digital sales.

Beyonce's self-titled album was released early Friday morning exclusively on iTunes unbeknownst to the public. Apple said on Monday that the album sold 617, 213 in its US iTunes Store. It sold 828, 773 internationally.

“You have to be innovative. The Internet has changed the game. You've got to look at how to address the fact that most artists' albums leak before their release plans,“ said Lee Anne Callahan-Longo, the general manager of Beyonce's production company Parkwood Entertainment, who released the album alongside Columbia Records

http://www.iol.co.za/tonight/music/bey-s-visual-album-breaks-sales-record-1.1623489#.UrB8-GRdXBw

It's ironic that Beyonce and Jay Z are probably at the exact same stage of their careers.

Both struggling to stay relevant.

Beyonce-Knowles-Laughing-Her-Head-Off.gi

• Upvote 4

• 2 months later...