Week 34 - 13/14 Premier League - FA Cup Semis - El Clasico III

User

The anti-Cesc bandwagon is hilarious. He is a necessary part of their evolution. I thought Xavi had a good game today but he needs to be moved on.

Messi was so bad tonight, SMH.

they sold their evolution to bayern munich

Even tiki-taka needs to evolve.

Cesc & Neymar are the key.

Thiago would have been an asset no doubt however, Cesc has certain qualities doesn't have. Not even sure he's better TBH but anyway, we'll see...

The anti-Cesc bandwagon is hilarious. He is a necessary part of their evolution. I thought Xavi had a good game today but he needs to be moved on.

Bro, this will be his third season there. When is the evolution gonna pay off

Even the Commentator tonight said, they're not sure the role of Cesc at the moment.

I agree, Xavi needs to move on. They trying to please both of these players, which is causing Pedro/Sanchez to have less playing time.

Meanwhile @ WHL.. https://t.co/pnZCHi9DtD

Seriously the lb worst back i've seen in a long time

Gilberto was better than this clown

:rofl:

Nah fuck that guy. Tried to knock us out the Uefa Cup single handedly in 2 different ties, succeeded in the 3rd one.

Nah you could laugh at gilberto but rose is just infuruating, never seen a full back spend half of his game playing like a left winger and getting in acres of space in the attacking 3rd and consistently kick it out of play or hit the first man

Guy is so so shit.

No point talking about his defensive attributes because they dont exist

Bro, this will be his third season there. When is the evolution gonna pay off

Even the Commentator tonight said, they're not sure the role of Cesc at the moment.

I agree, Xavi needs to move on. They trying to please both of these players, which is causing Pedro/Sanchez to have less playing time.

I think even with Cesc still there for 3 seasons, like you said it's always been a case of accommodating 2 talismanic centre-midfielders & the whole team suffering.

Barcelona since Vilanova took over have been trying to introduce a slightly more direct playing style but than you take Xavi & Iniesta (to a lesser extent) & then you get these players in addition to fans & the board saying it's imperative that they don't lose the Barcelona way because they're starting to concede more possession.

Guest thinkingthugswife

Just what we need another, spineless, fragile bucket of emotions creative midfielder

/

Bale>>>>>>

Probably lost Porchy money aswell, you know how man was always betting against his own team.

Cesc isn't that guy though, he was captain fantastic for years and scored a bag at a European championships and destroyed in aworld cup final. We actually have the potential to play the kind of football that he would thrive in now. For some games imagine going:

---------------------------Ramsey-----------------------Cesc----------------------------

--------Wilshere-----------------------Ozil-----------------------------Cazorla---------

-------------------------------------Striker/Theo-------------------------------------------

teams wouldn't touch the ball or:

-------------------------Ramsey-----------------------Cesc----------------------------

---------Theo------------------------Ozil------------------------------Ox----------------

-----------------------------------Balotelli/Morata--------------------------------------

Counter attacking hell. Cesc shits on Arteta so badly and we can cop him for 30 million. Come home son! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That team would get bullied :lol:

Why waste all of sacrifice all of Ramsey's strengths having him hold

Took his own life after bale scored in el clasico

Okay so I missed barca game against a.madrid but I watched the granada and real game. Is it me or has messi started to drop really deep and starting to play a sort of anchor role picking passes and building the foundation of the attack instead of being the catalyst. Personally I don't like what I am seeing. Mike kane I know you like to analyse tactics etc have you noticed this? Why does tata seem to carry on playing this tatic it does not seem to work

Okay so I missed barca game against a.madrid but I watched the granada and real game. Is it me or has messi started to drop really deep and starting to play a sort of anchor role picking passes and building the foundation of the attack instead of being the catalyst. Personally I don't like what I am seeing. Mike kane I know you like to analyse tactics etc have you noticed this? Why does tata seem to carry on playing this tatic it does not seem to work