I'm Filth

time_bomb

Miscarrage isn't generally over in a day, if this is all true chances are you two had sex while she was still in process. 

Maybe call her and tell her to go and get checked for infection as her cervix is still open and prone to all kinds of nasty flare ups in her ovaries, tubes and uterus. 

She was supposed to wait at least 2-3 weeks to heal and mend. 

Miscarrage isn't generally over in a day, if this is all true chances are you two had sex while she was still in process.

Maybe call her and tell her to go and get checked for infection as her cervix is still open and prone to all kinds of nasty flare ups in her ovaries, tubes and uterus.

He knows this

She explained all this to him beforehand and it made him wanna yak even more

• Upvote 2

He knows this

She explained all this to him beforehand and it made him wanna yak even more

:lmao:

Dutty yute

• Upvote 1

Oh is it? I blocked her now cos she started talking nonsense about still loving me but ill unblock her later and tell her to get checked

Its disgusting

One bizzle off pof last summer was talkin all this dirt and wanted to link up at this particular date i was like klkl lemme check my rota at work. I said i duno about that day 'im getting a abortion and not gona be able to have sex for 2-3 weeks'

That put me off decided not even to link her

29kxvuq.gif

• Upvote 2

she started talking nonsense about still loving me

bd1.gif

• Upvote 6