Week 38 - 13/14 Premier League The Finále - Europa League Final

User

f*ck City. As for Liverpool...

...Gerrard said in his post match interview he had to wait until the age of 33 to be involved in his first real title race.

He has to live with the fact that he bottled his last chance. It almost makes me feel sorry for the old guy...

...nah

supa-hot-fire-o.gif

giphy.gif

f*ck the Liverpool section of the Moyes boys society on here. I'm sorry that you're mad. :)

• Upvote 1

hansen dropped the real about pool

wa did he say?

Basically your season is a failure and cant call it success. Based on that Run you guys had
yeah i figured he would say suttin like that. Them liverpool "legends" are starting to annoy me. Carragher especially, I dont respect man like Hansen and lawro anyways they are d riders

Lol @ this being a failure. Man cant understand us improving 22 points from last season etc etc

Nice goals from the Fulham yutes.

Yeah but thats down to Rodgers genius. Hardly any top sides in europe play with 2 strikers with out struggling. He has fit them both in and got the best out of both. We were just short in numbers in the end and sturridge and suarez form dropped. Next season our defence will be way better. I really doubt we will score as many as this season but we wont need to once we defend better

Suarez could play with any strike partner in the world.

More down to his genius then Rodgers.

Still a great season for pool anyone denying that is delusional.

Good to have you lot back in the CL too.

We'll see what Rodgers is really about next season.

We'll see what Rodgers is really about next season.

next season should be about consolidating their position as a CL club, I think it'll be tough

Pelegrini not even on the LMA shortlist?

smh