David Luiz

Mame Biram Diouf

Nobody discusses context when Kompany is slated though.

yeah but you anti luiz boys cant do this though

Napoli at home 2011

Bayern away 2011

Napoli away 2011 (cavani lol)

sporting away 2012 (bottled it limped off)

united 2012 bottled it again

fa cup final 2013

ajax home and away CL 2012

Madrid home and away CL 2012

Dortmund home away CL 2012

around this time he was the "best" centre back in the world lollolooolollool

Vs title rivals last season

at home vs chelsea

away to liverpool

Cl at home to bayern in the groups

knock out stages vs Barca where he did demichelis dirty

This season im sure i dont need to mention

Stopped reading after you said I don't rate Luiz.

I rate Luiz as a footballer. I don't rate Kompany.

“He is the last man on the pitch when Suarez picks up the ball and starts running at him. He realises he is the last man and the very last thing you should do when you’re the last man is jump in. You bide time for your team to get around you.

“Instead he does what an eight-year-old who hasn’t been coached does: he tries to win it by putting both of his feet together. But when he does that he can’t move anywhere. Suarez nutmegs him again.”

“For me he is a liability at the back, and he always has been. You have to find a place for him in midfield or even at right-back,” he continued.

“He’s a footballer who likes to play in the playground when there is no shape to the game. He is a talent but that’s not what top football is about

Hoddle on The Clown

“He’s a footballer who likes to play in the playground when there is no shape to the game. He is a talent but that’s not what top football is about

Sounds like he was talking about Wayne rooney

Sounds like he was talking about Wayne rooney

Sounds like never like Rooney

If you swap the was with is then it sounds like Rooney

It's the manner of the defending that led to the goals.

and I don't know how you can be getting done in the same manner twice at that level.

First time is hilarity, the second time he should've knew better.

Mike I swear you're a coach aswell, dunno how you look at the third goal especially and not see the massive fault in it.

If you can point out where I've said he wasn't at fault or anything of the sort, I'll send some money your way within the hour.

But just discussing the fact that he was potentially injured + it's Suarez so anybody can get it, is just sorting side stepping the issue.

No it isn't.

It's highlighting ALL the factors i.e. injury & playing against arguably the BEST STRIKER IN THE WORLD & weighing it all up instead of simply ''Luiz was shit last night...''

Luiz makes similar mistakes when he isn't injured though that's the point. And yes he played against world class opposition, which imo should've meant he played a more cautious game, instead he just threw himself about and committed to challenges. I suppose in most games his approach would've worked for him but when you're playing against top five selected you've gotta change your game.... Guys just not intelligent enough, he's just a athlete.

I'm not anti Luiz by the way just more the fact that some players on here seem to consistently get a bly when they have a bad game while others get scrutinized at every corner..  

• Upvote 1

“He is the last man on the pitch when Suarez picks up the ball and starts running at him. He realises he is the last man and the very last thing you should do when you’re the last man is jump in. You bide time for your team to get around you.

“Instead he does what an eight-year-old who hasn’t been coached does: he tries to win it by putting both of his feet together. But when he does that he can’t move anywhere. Suarez nutmegs him again.”

“For me he is a liability at the back, and he always has been. You have to find a place for him in midfield or even at right-back,” he continued.

Hoddle on The Clown

What did this c*ck sucker say about Kompany then?

It's the manner of the defending that led to the goals.

and I don't know how you can be getting done in the same manner twice at that level.

First time is hilarity, the second time he should've knew better.

Mike I swear you're a coach aswell, dunno how you look at the third goal especially and not see the massive fault in it.

If you can point out where I've said he wasn't at fault or anything of the sort, I'll send some money your way within the hour.

But just discussing the fact that he was potentially injured + it's Suarez so anybody can get it, is just sorting side stepping the issue.

No it isn't.

It's highlighting ALL the factors i.e. injury & playing against arguably the BEST STRIKER IN THE WORLD & weighing it all up instead of simply ''Luiz was shit last night...''

Luiz makes similar mistakes when he isn't injured though that's the point. And yes he played against world class opposition, which imo should've meant he played a more cautious game, instead he just threw himself about and committed to challenges. I suppose in most games his approach would've worked for him but when you're playing against top five selected you've gotta change your game.... Guys just not intelligent enough, he's just a athlete.

I'm not anti Luiz by the way just more the fact that some players on here seem to consistently get a bly when they have a bad game while others get scrutinized at every corner..  

Ok cool.

How can you say this when

When you have guys on here saying Kompany is streets ahead of Luiz

When there is evidence of them making the same mistakes

:/

I'm not claiming one is better than the other tho.

I don't really like either defensively

I know this

It's not aimed at you

It's aimed that at that c*nt who is quick to quote Hoddle over Luiz but disappears when Kompany makes mistake after mistake

Your mum is a c*nt. And yes, Kompany is is streets ahead of Luiz. I'll repeat...City wouldnt have any premierships if Luiz was there main CB. Are people forgetting that he couldn't even play ahead of Gary Cahill?

:o

/

What's wrong with Gary Cahill?

Your mum is a c*nt. And yes, Kompany is is streets ahead of Luiz. I'll repeat...City wouldnt have any premierships if Luiz was there main CB. Are people forgetting that he couldn't even play ahead of Gary Cahill?

Played the game of his life with a hole in his leg

Did this

david-luiz-super-cup-penalty-o.gif

Then did this

article-2146995-132F5D2A000005DC-536_634

The sang this

tumblr_n64nckheci1tbg1h0o1_250.gif

Couple years on, I rarely ever look back on a prem win with any pride/joy. Champions League, however, is a different story. You'll maybe get the chance to understand some day.

• Upvote 1

My mum is a c*nt

Are you at work now?

I would love you to say this to my face

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1