41 members have voted

1. 1. Is daniel sturridge world class

• Yes
    • No

If Coutinho is really talented

It doesn't matter who his manager is

Your going on like Klopp won't ruin Coutinho

The guy will pick a lot of injuries under Klopp due to that ridiculous running

under rafa can see couts turning into luis garcia. Showing teks in flashes and just anonymous the rest of the time

Why?

Garcia never had the talent Couts did.

Gerrard thrived under Rafa, why won't Coutinho,

He can play in a counter attacking system and a possession based system, and he can press and work hard, so why wouldn't he thrive under Rafa?

If Coutinho is really talented

It doesn't matter who his manager is

Your going on like Klopp won't ruin Coutinho

The guy will pick a lot of injuries under Klopp due to that ridiculous running

under rafa can see couts turning into luis garcia. Showing teks in flashes and just anonymous the rest of the time

Why?

Garcia never had the talent Couts did.

Gerrard thrived under Rafa, why won't Coutinho,

He can play in a counter attacking system and a possession based system, and he can press and work hard, so why wouldn't he thrive under Rafa?

because rafa only builds around athletes

Gerrard

Torres

The same rafa that tried to sell alonso to fund gareth barry

I duno why u are making me discredit don rafa breh

Rafa bought Alonso as well mate.

And Pablo Aimar was pretty good under Rafa as well.

So that argument doesn't wash, he prefers counter attacking football, but Coutinho can fit into that style of play as well.

Rodgers is the best manager for him and our other attacking players, but he wouldn't fail under Benitez either, and he has too much talent to turn into Garcia, he is already ahead of him at 22.

Alonso wasn't a couple levels above back then.

Silly to try sell him, but Alonso wasn't performing like he did on 08/09 season.

And i give Rafa credit for bringing him in the first place, the whole of England seemed to be sleeping.

And Wenger>>>>>

Could have got Alonso of us for 16m that summer.

Rafa bought Alonso as well mate.

And Pablo Aimar was pretty good under Rafa as well.

So that argument doesn't wash, he prefers counter attacking football, but Coutinho can fit into that style of play as well.

Rodgers is the best manager for him and our other attacking players, but he wouldn't fail under Benitez either, and he has too much talent to turn into Garcia, he is already ahead of him at 22.

rafa is a great manager i know he used to play coutinho when he was at inter. Just dont want to see two dm's any time soon. Rafa isnt great with mertens,callejon,higuain,insigne etc duno how he would play ibe and markovic. Even coutinho would be very much a cog in a machine player. Hes a magician think rodgers suits our attackers but his coaching in defence and ball retention is shit imo. He spent 20m on lovren smh should be fired on that alone. Rodgers got one more season to reach the heights of 2013/2014 and deliver a trophy for all his talk in the media

Liverpool are dusty team

Have been since 2010

Will get more dustier

we had our best chance but i reckon with the right coaching lfc will challenge for the pl in the next 3 years. If sterling or coutinho dont leave

Man like Wenger would have had to quit if Brendan won the league. Gerrard slip was the best thing to happen to Wenger in the last 10 years.

/

Liverpool aren't challenging within the next 5 years especially under this guy. You needed Alexis. BADLY. Next season you need someone on par with Alexis. You gotta drop/sell* (*delete as appropriate) Balotelli, Lambert, Borini, Johnson, Mignolet, Toure, Lovren.

I'd personally sell them all. His purchases have been awful and with no C.L football, City/Chelsea/United/Arsenal all strengthening and kicking on you're getting left behind. You either need better players or a better manager and if you wanna catch them 4 within the next 3 years you need both.

Liverpool are dusty team

Have been since 2010

Will get more dustier

we had our best chance but i reckon with the right coaching lfc will challenge for the pl in the next 3 years. If sterling or coutinho dont leave

Man like Wenger would have had to quit if Brendan won the league. Gerrard slip was the best thing to happen to Wenger in the last 10 years.

/

Liverpool aren't challenging within the next 5 years especially under this guy. You needed Alexis. BADLY. Next season you need someone on par with Alexis. You gotta drop/sell* (*delete as appropriate) Balotelli, Lambert, Borini, Johnson, Mignolet, Toure, Lovren.

I'd personally sell them all. His purchases have been awful and with no C.L football, City/Chelsea/United/Arsenal all strengthening and kicking on you're getting left behind. You either need better players or a better manager and if you wanna catch them 4 within the next 3 years you need both.

i really think we could with a half decent manager. Mainly because most of our squad is under 26. Only thing is this is liverpool where they go close and sell a star. Title challenge 09 sell Alonso title challenge 2014 sell suarez. If we keep sterling and add a 20 goal striker we will be back but thats easier said than done.

Uncle Kolo was a free and hes been s good signing. Really good human being

Yeah losing out on Alexis was fucked. That summer was stress

• 7 months later...