National Enquiry Finally Opened into Child Abuse/Pedophiles in Elite Political Insitutions

Mame Biram Diouf

If it does go all the way to the top and if it has been going on for decades then one would assume its pretty well covered.

The questions that need to be asked is if such a thing is occurring then why is it being looked at / coming out now?

I am sceptical about all of this

I fear it might be a ploy or a diversion tactic to move attention away from the real truth

maybe

but also sometimes shit just comes out into the open, then its a case of self preservation for those who are still in power

so they will throw the 80 year old paedos to di wolves, but doubt any influential paedos still active politically or otherwise will get it

look how the murdochs slimed out when at least the son should be locked up

if not old rupey himself

OMG!!!!

I DIDN'T KNOW HOW DEEP THIS SHIT WAS

SOME OF THESE CASES ARE JUST STRAIGHT UP TORTURE/MURDER LET ALONE PAEDO

SHIT REMINDED ME OF THAT FILM WHERE YOUTS TRAVELING AROUND EUROPE GET KIDNAPPED & WAKE UP IN A ROOM WHERE THEIR TORTURED/RAPED/KILLED ETC

SICKENING STUFF

I SWEAR TO GOD IF ANY OF THOSE THINGS EVER HAPPENED TO MY CHILD AND SOME PROOF CAME OUT ABOUT WHO WAS BEHIND IT

I'M KILLING

Guest Chelsea Jack

kl

You wouldn't?

Everyone can bang bravado and say they would murder, but not everyone has the balls to murder. Most man in here dont know what they wud do if the chance to kill someone arose, a lot of you would melt imo. I dont do bravado so im not involved in all this "man wud kill him" talk.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1