The Islamic Caliphate

Guest luckstar

Isis militant Ali Saqr al-Qasem publicly executes own mother in Raqqa after accusing her of 'apostasy'

Ali Saqr al-Qasem shot his mother Lena, 45, in the head with an assault rifle

raqqais.jpg

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-militant-ali-saqr-al-qasem-publicly-executes-his-own-mother-in-raqqa-after-accusing-her-of-a6801811.html

So sad, his mum, even at an age of 45 got enlightened and broke free from Islam only to be killed by her own son for it.

Think you read the article wrong. Don't know what Islam you're talking about but it's defo not a cage. About broke free.

His mother never left Islam. His mother was accused, which is what the Isis guys do to be able to kill you.

She told him to escape the city with her and this delusional c*nt decided to kill her

Ah so she didn't actually leave the religion (my mistake for being so optimistic) by break free i mean the ideology.

scary to think quran could be interpreted in this way though isn't it?

i mean its not even a far stretch, Saudi Arabia made it a law to kill apostates and other countries punish and discriminate against non believers/apostates or speaking out against Islam.

If you wish to help reform the religion for the betterment of people from the middle east and north Africa then i recommend this book and one day we can bring about a more peaceful, tolerant, less brutal and modern version of the quran. 

41T0TOR8v5L._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

:/

Got an answer for him?

:/ you are really stupid aint ya

I don't want snide comments mate. I thought you were Muslim? Can you answer him as I'd like to hear it too. Education from those in the know is a good thing.

will not bite

Nothing to bite bro. You are hereby exempt from being a biter...However I still genuinely would like an answer.

Got an answer for him?

I don't want snide comments mate. I thought you were Muslim? Can you answer him as I'd like to hear it too. Education from those in the know is a good thing.

The cheek. Why would he waste his time replying to you.

Got an answer for him?

The cheek. Why would he waste his time replying to you.

Same reason you just did I guess?