Ice Bucket Challenge

Horatio Caine

Sometimes we forget why we are doing things. Take dumping cold buckets of water on our heads, for example. You've probably seen a lot of videos of your friends doing it this week. Well, here's a really important reminder of the reason we're doing it. Next week the Internet will get back to its regularly scheduled cat videos, I promise. So sit back, grab a tissue, and let's remember the reason behind the fun.

ALS is truly a F***ed disease   

"As much as it is a good thing to do things for "charities" like this ice bucket challenge. I strongly recommend you have a look at the ALS charity website and read the small print! Last year they made $55 million of that 18% was spent on advertising 10% was admin but the shocking figure was that only 7% went to actual research! This to me seems like a corporation NOT A CHARITY! And this is the reason I have stopped giving to charities and cancelled my NSPCC monthly donation which I started when I got my first job at 16! If you want to help people look closer to home! I always try to feed homeless people when I see them and that way I know where my money is going! Keep doing good deeds but be aware what or who you give money to!"

Waiting on dinkys vip2 challenge...