Wayne Rooney

Mame Biram Diouf

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Young Bape said:

Fair points but even if he did do his best to maintain his fitness, sharpness, extra training he still wouldn't be half the player he was once the pace he had was gone, that ability he had  to drible past players. Actual pace he had over long distance and that acceleration he had when he had that pace. The Everton Rooney. The Rooney that wore the number 8 shirt at United 

Bro Ronaldo has lost his pace, can't go past players anymore and his knees are shot.

still top 2 selected.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Young Bape said:

That is true but that just proves Ronaldo was not dependent on his pace to have a long career. And proved to be great even without it. The pundits, media, fans said wen Rooney's pace gone he will drop into CM and be a deep lying CM but he failed and has failed to find a position that suit's him at this stage. in 2016 nobody knows his best position 

What has pace do to do with his

terrible first touch,

Continually getting disposed in the final third.

picking the right pass and decision making

forward passes in the no.10 role

not giving the ball away

shooting technique 

positional awareness

off the ball movement

Guys shit, been overweight since 2012, fuck his pace he’s dead at everything.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

What has pace do to do with his

terrible first touch,

Continually getting disposed in the final third.

picking the right pass and decision making

forward passes in the no.10 role

not giving the ball away

shooting technique 

positional awareness

off the ball movement

Guys shit, been overweight since 2012, fuck his pace he’s dead at everything.

tumblr_kr1erqp16H1qa4ps8o1_500.jpg

God bless you.

• Downvote 1

Wayne Rooney has accused Sam Allardyce of allowing him to be “battered” and being responsible for what the England captain considers some of the more unjust criticism he can remember during his 13 years with the national team.

Rooney, who revealed his dissatisfaction about not getting the midfield role he craves at Manchester United, believes he is still suffering from Allardyce’s remarks about him being given carte blanche to play “wherever he wants” for the national team and the perception it left that England’s record scorer was being afforded the kind of special privileges that had never been given to anyone else.

Allardyce, it emerged, had accepted it was the wrong thing to say, apologising to Rooney on the flight home from the 1-0 win in Slovakia last month, but the player believes he was “slaughtered” as a direct consequence and his irritation was still evident as he looked ahead to Gareth Southgate’s first match against Malta on Saturday and talked of the previous manager with a notable lack of fondness. Unlike many of the players, Rooney has not spoken to Allardyce since the manager’s unceremonious departure, or even exchanged text messages.

Rooney’s annoyance stems from the fact it created the impression he might be choosing the tactics or even influencing team selection – “which couldn’t be further from the truth” – and the episode has left him believing Allardyce needed to give more thought to his public pronouncements. “That’s part of being involved at this level,” Rooney, a veteran of 116 caps, said. “He knew he made a mistake. He said that to me on the plane home. He understood that quite early and unfortunately he doesn’t have the chance to rectify that now.

“Sam came out and said I play where I want. I played exactly to instructions, and what was asked of me. I’ll play wherever the manager wants me. I don’t pick myself, I haven’t ever picked myself. I didn’t come in and say: ‘I want to play here or there.’ I played where I was asked to play. That was a big misunderstanding and I seemed to get slaughtered for it. I suffered from that. I got battered in many different ways when I felt it was actually a decent performance.

“It was over the top. I played in deep midfield and I thought, being honest, I actually did quite well, especially in the second half. I helped control the game. I turn up like every other player, ready to play and, if selected, I will play hopefully how the manager wants me to play, and that’s it.

“Everyone else can say what they think, or what they think they know, but me, the manager and the players know what is required to do well.

“I played the role I was asked to play, played to instructions and that was it really. But it has all blown up.”

Told his boys in the media to present whatever dirt they had on Allardyce and demanded his sacking.

Wayne's reality, we just exist in it.

• Upvote 3

They asked Danny Rose if the team had been in contact with Sam since he left. Rose said most of the boys he had spoken to had dropped Sam a text. 

They asked the leader/captain and he said hasn't contacted Sam at all

Joke how these managers bend over backwards for Rooney (Moyes, Woy, Van Gaal, Sam) 

Guy is always the first to send for them once they've gone 

Wayne Rooney needs a change of scenery to revive his career and would be a useful signing for Arsenal or Chelsea, according to Harry Redknapp.

The England captain's form has come under scrutiny this season and he has started Manchester United's last three matches on the substitutes' bench.

Redknapp, however, believes Rooney could "tip the balance" for one of the Red Devils' Premier League rivals if he was given a fresh start away from Old Trafford.

"He's suffered with his form and I hope he revives himself at Old Trafford but if not a change of scenery could do him good," Redknapp wrote in the Evening Standard.

He added: "It was a different level to Wayne, of course, but Paul Merson transformed Portsmouth for me. He arrived back in 2002, the lads loved him and he was a good player given a fresh test of his character.

"There are certain players who thrive off that and Wayne might just need a new challenge.

'Ronaldo the real problem for Real Madrid'

"He would be a great signing for a couple of seasons and could have a major impact on a Premier League club. He could tip the balance for a top-four team if United were to let him go.

"I’d take Wayne at Arsenal or Chelsea and he has to play as a No.9 or 10 — midfield isn't for him yet."

:lmao:

Harry>>>>

They need to give him the england job, would be jokes.