Clueless

he scores 20-30 goals a season + bare assists

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

125 goals in 250 games

Inc 40 in champions league is a myth yh

125 goals in 250 games

Inc 40 in champions league is a myth yh

Just numbers pal. He's not lived up to expectation at Madrid which is why he's never been loved by the fans. He's been accused of lazyness by ex managers and players

Ronaldo owes him fuck all. One of the greatest players ever GTFO

Pmsl this guy man

What was expected from 20 year old signing from Lyon at Real madrid. Not much. He was a "potential signing". He still starts and scores goals despite numerous managers while many of his contempraies got sold

Zidane wanted to keep him but madrid was looking to sell benz and he would have wrote off the PL with a City or Man Utd or something

cause when we were all watching he scored

scored 4 (2 being pens) against Spurs

scored the winner against United

hat trick vs 10 man Bayern

• Upvote 1

TBH I've thought of Aguero as in the top 2 out and out striker in the world of the last 3 years. Falcao being the other. Not because of the amount of goals scored but because he isn't a converted striker. He is just a striker. He isn't played on the wing. He doesn't play behind another forward, he IS the forward. You'd move other players around him, even Messi, but Aguero you'd play up front. And when he is fully fit he is virtually unplayable.

*Someone will probably go searching for a post of me saying that Suarez is the better player.

Suarez IS a better player than Aguero, he offers much much more and can play in a variety of positions.

Actually, people should start naming their top 5 strikers in the world. Not converted strikers like Messi and Ronaldo, I mean pure blood goal scorers. Lets see how high Benzema is on the list.

And thats coming from someone that likes Benzema as a striker.

Levels are low if Kun y Benzema are the top two CF in world football very low.

Neither are touching Ibra y Suarez

Gosh we have gone from Shevchenko to Eto'o to Villa to these two

Cant argue with that. Henry/Etoo were the last of the hyper level strikers. 

Ibra has a great goalscoring record but I've always seen him more as a scorer of great goals as opposed to a great goalscorer. But thats just opinion, stats do suggest otherwise.

As I said, Suarez is no out and out striker.

Edit: I hope you aint thinking I believe Benzema to be top 2 selected out ere. Fuckries, but the options these days are slim.

Just numbers you know

And benzema ain't even a numbers guy

Can tell who watches football and who doesn't

Who was the guy that came about 6 months ago ? and where is he now?

Don't make sense.

You get random ST's having good breakout seasons but never follow up

Everyone on that list + Costa has had good consistent goal scoring seasons and cannot be touched in terms of technique and goal scoring.

/

Benzema and Aguero aren't miles off but have never been as consistent to be on this list.