circumsision as an adult?

Woodpecker

Thanks for the mainly on topic responses

Getting it done for religious reasons, heard its gonna take 3 months before it heals.

At people saying its better cos you last longer, girls like it more etc. Does that mean my bell will become like standard skin instead of sofft plushiness hidden behind a sheith? No homo

I had mine done at the age of 21 (4 years ago) due to tearing my banjo (can't remember the medical term).

The NHS put me on a YEAR long waiting list without my knowledge so a big complaint was put in after 6 months and they funded me to get it done on private.

They used general anaesthetic on me so I can't comment on the procedure, although some surgeons prefer to use local anaesthetic. Fuck being awake when that is getting done though. I had no bandaging around me after surgery which surprised me and they advised about putting it on.

For around 5 months after surgery, I was in serious pain. 29 stitches were put into me, 28 snapped. The problem with circumcision in men is that in our sleep, we get around 7 erections a night. So I would wake up due to the pain before it becoming erect and try to think about anything to put me off, but after waiting such a long time for surgery, obviously I hadn't been 'relieved' in a while. One by one the stitches snapped over a period of about 3 weeks. This was unbelievably painful. By far the worst pain I have ever had. All but 1 stitch snapped.

After this, obviously the original skin falls down from around the bell end (medical term unknown), and fresh skin is formed. Painful to touch, and when you walk around, it rubs and rubs, again very painful and irritating. If you have ever snapped your whole finger nail off and felt the sensitivity of the skin where the nail should be, then it is kind of like that.

It took around 5/6 months to fully heal, even after then I was still careful. Now it is just scarred. The 'fresh' skin is a differant colour to the skin Ive had since birth, but its nothing freaky or off putting. I prefer being circumcised to not, as it is so much cleaner and as said in an earlier post, you definitely last longer due to losing sensitivity. 

Saying that though, I wouldn't get it done as an adult unless you medically need to due to the pain. Its not worth going through, trust me!! Although if I had a son, I would probably get him circumcised at birth or whenever they can do it.

Gruesome

U don't prefer it surely mongy, ur tellin urself that

Did u have a big problem with ur cleanliness before? Couldn't satisfy birds?

Don't be a prick to ur hypothetical son

Woods don't do it man

Imagine the friction just walking around

Battering ur bell piece til it looks like the sole of ur foot

The good lord can't want u to undo his handy work

Did he forget that bit before he shipped us out? We ain't flat pack furniture

Gruesome

Woods don't do it man

nah the argument is done mate

mongy has experienced both sides and prefers the later

as i said, the pros>>cons

Did you skip this paragraph mate:

For around 5 months after surgery, I was in serious pain. 29 stitches were put into me, 28 snapped. The problem with circumcision in men is that in our sleep, we get around 7 erections a night. So I would wake up due to the pain before it becoming erect and try to think about anything to put me off, but after waiting such a long time for surgery, obviously I hadn't been 'relieved' in a while. One by one the stitches snapped over a period of about 3 weeks. This was unbelievably painful. By far the worst pain I have ever had. All but 1 stitch snapped.

If your piece is that dirty / you need to last longer that bad that you're willing to go through that then it's not surgery that you need.

If it's for religious reasons then you're an even bigger donut.

On 17/12/2014 at 9:52 PM, Yoshie said:

Did you skip this paragraph mate:

If your piece is that dirty / you need to last longer that bad that you're willing to go through that then it's not surgery that you need.

If it's for religious reasons then you're an even bigger donut.

course not, if as an adult only medical reasons will see me go near. 

im not telling local to go holla 

this is a black and white debate on which is better

Gruesome

Woods don't do it man

nah the argument is done mate

mongy has experienced both sides and prefers the later

as i said, the pros>>cons

Na na na

No pros other than for smelly c*ck geezas who can't make birds happy without endurance races

Course a guy ain't gona go through that ordeal n then start admitting his manhood is inferior

It'll be illegal unless medical soon if science prevails anyway so best start mutilating ur babies quick time

Scandinavian maafakas are starting the ban wave