General Election 2015 (Discussion Thread)

Hipster

General Election 2015  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which Party are you going to vote for?

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Lib Dems
    • UKIP
    • Green Party
    • f*ck Politics

So much money to be made in the nhs

Already started ? just waiting for more returns on my investments

/

Hsbc and standard chartered first big names to say they will withdraw from the uk if tories/ukip have an eu referendum

Thats over a 1bn in tax gone before you even get to the enployees

Its alright they will make that back by not letting in them pesky immigrants.

• Upvote 1

It shouldnt happen

But the problem with democracy is that everyone has an equal vote

You saw how close scotland came

I dont think it will happen but the right people can make anything happen anywhere

When you got people who think they can turn their wife of 20 years into a fuck buddy and start linking a girl from canada/new zeland and australia too because there single mates from norway/switzerland been dealing with european chicks without being tied down but they dont realise its a lot harder to have relations when your single and you dont get it when you want like in marriage

Exist then well....

Ive made plans to get an eu passport from elsewhere just incase

Hsbc and standard chartered first big names to say they will withdraw from the uk if tories/ukip have an eu referendum

Thats over a 1bn in tax gone before you even get to the enployees

wut

where r u gettin this from

do u actually believe hsbc will remove all their banks or do u actually mean they're considering moving their headquaters to the tax haven of Hong Kong

the main reason being the budget's plans to increase the bank levy from 0.156% to 0.21%

ironic considering the main 'don't blame the immigrants' camp's main argument is to further tax large corporations (which i'm all for)

but where has anyone implied that having a referendum will cause them 'withdraw from the uk'

they're posturing

:rofl:

the precise problem with our 'democratic' system is that everyone doesn't have an equal vote

In a referendum

Alread stated earlier that in an elections some areas are worthless votes(mine)

/

As for hsbc have you seen how big the hq is alone

As for hsbc have you seen how big the hq is alone

na i dont spend much time in the city

but ur ignoring the point that ur claim is incorrect, despite the fact certain party's n their various controlled media will attempt to spin it to their advantage

as the hsbc hq is so important to u i'm going to assume you're in favour of tip toeing around huge multi nationals in general n holding the door open for tax evasion

cos this would only be the tip of the ice berg if the 'higher tax for big corps' camp starts gettin their way (which they wont)

likewise i agree we won't leave the union

it'd be nice to imagine the pockets of anti eu sentiment across the continent could lead to a reform in the excessive controls of national sovereignty though

but realistically i think we're all powerless in the snowball of the 1 european state n any other global affairs n we're probably wasting time sat here bickering about it waiting to die

:rofl:

the precise problem with our 'democratic' system is that everyone doesn't have an equal vote

In a referendum

Are you aware of how many people tend to actually get up and vote in referendums?