General Election 2015 (Discussion Thread)

Hipster

General Election 2015  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which Party are you going to vote for?

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Lib Dems
    • UKIP
    • Green Party
    • f*ck Politics

If you want some lols just read the first half of the UKIP topic.

Please come back with an insightful quote if you can find one.

You had to lock it off as was too much for you to handle with the wealth of goodness they can do for this country

It's people like you who are enemy's of this country wanting to have lower living standards to accommodate other parts of the world that ain't even helping themselves

dont even need to reply to this as ice has already summed it up.

my biggest problem with most ukip fans and the likes of gambino is that they make generic statements that don't mean sh*t and have no real foundation and they lack the conviction when repeating these tired phrases we hear them all saying.

Same way I'm tired of you lot putting down English people's values and way of like

You lot are as responsible as the rest of them who set forth the empire as your money has contributed towards wars etc

they make generic statements that don't mean sh*t and have no real foundation and they lack the conviction when repeating these tired phrases we hear them all saying.

they make generic statements that don't mean sh*t and have no real foundation and they lack the conviction when repeating these tired phrases we hear them all saying.

The statements have no meaning to you as you cant relate and dont want to listen

You are adamant at pushing the lefty agenda, your types are vicious and dangerous to the well being of this country

Why should a foreign Pakistani national be treated costing the NHS £100'000?

Why not a homeless child from Britain first? What is the obsession of spending money we havnt got on people that dont even live here? 

Im just trying to understand the mindset of people that let this happen.

• Upvote 1

However I would be pretty confident when saying that without Googling for the answers neither Thun nor Gambino could name more than 3 current UKIP candidates aside from Nigel Farage.

Going to be interesting to see if Farage doesn't win a seat and resigns as party leader what these kipboys will do.

However I would be pretty confident when saying that without Googling for the answers neither Thun nor Gambino could name more than 3 current UKIP candidates aside from Nigel Farage.

Going to be interesting to see if Farage doesn't win a seat and resigns as party leader what these kipboys will do.

That would be the case for all the other partys too tbh as most look to the leader

That does worry me about UKIP with its candidates but then im more worried about labour and cons pro war establishment peados 

I'm not that worried if all dont go well for UKIP as the important thing is the growing movement and awareness that is occurring, win either way, they got the establishment and there underlings the leftys mad

That would be the case for all the other partys too tbh as most look to the leader

That does worry me about UKIP with its candidates but then im more worried about labour and cons pro war establishment peados

I'm not that worried if all dont go well for UKIP as the important thing is the growing movement and awareness that is occurring, win either way, they got the establishment mad

That is a generalisation. I have a strong interest in politics. I regularly read articles, interviews with mps and party candidate. I also watch the odd pm qs highlights as well reading up on the policies the parties I am interested in support and promoted. Through this I have naturally come to learn about become aware of different mps or candidates in the major parties. Not sure how you haven't tbh unless you only follow Nigel Farage and not UKIP.

Agree with Thun. I'm interested in politics and watch a lot of the shows but I struggle to remember the names of most the politicians I see. With regards to UKIP there's a few I see all the time that I can't remember the name of. That Conservative defector that was on QT last week, the main UKIP woman that was in their manifesto conference. The guy who's always with the spin doctors after the debates. Paul Nuttall I always remember, and of course my local candidate now Kalvin Chapman. It's exactly the same for the other parties. Only recognize or remember a handful of names.

O Tite China by the way.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/57520KA0/Xinjiang-China-Muslim-shopkeepers-alcohol-cigarettes-Islam

think ukip will do well, they could prob remove lib dems as the bitch boys of a coalition with the tories

wont be an outright winner 

see who torries/labour can get on side