General Election 2015 (Discussion Thread)

Hipster

General Election 2015  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which Party are you going to vote for?

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Lib Dems
    • UKIP
    • Green Party
    • f*ck Politics

You think that would make sense?

Your MP represents your area in parliament. They're supposed to serve in the area's best interest (whether they do or not is another question). How would it work, sticking an MP that barely any one voted for to represent?

I don't know what exactly will work but I definitely don't like the current system. As you said yourself about wanting to vote Greens and knowing it won't count. That's the same with me right now, I'll vote UKIP but I know it will be for nothing because Labour have my area on lock. So I got zero contribution to the outcome.

I don't know what exactly will work but I definitely don't like the current system. As you said yourself about wanting to vote Greens and knowing it won't count. That's the same with me right now, I'll vote UKIP but I know it will be for nothing because Labour have my area on lock. So I got zero contribution to the outcome.

:lmao: this explains quite a bit, that's pain

Dub think we in the same constituency

I mean its bad. Not something a politician should be saying.

But its not far from the sort of things my 'lad'-ish friends would say. "Banter" is what it would be dismissed as.

I wouldn't say he's a bad person for saying such things but you can't really have that sh*t if you're representing.

Lol @ calling that banter. The shooting comment maybe. But, he then went to drop the heritage comment, Which is a typical mindset that is shared amongst the majority of the party.

The suspension is nothing to give kudos for either. It's election day in 24 hours

Lol @ calling that banter. The shooting comment maybe. But, he then went to drop the heritage comment, Which is a typical mindset that is shared amongst the majority of the party.

The suspension is nothing to give kudos for either. It's election day in 24 hours

He's not talking about the guy who made the shooting comment.