General Election 2015 (Discussion Thread)

Hipster

General Election 2015  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which Party are you going to vote for?

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Lib Dems
    • UKIP
    • Green Party
    • f*ck Politics

Illegal immigrant lived in hospital for more than a year despite being well because red tape prevented doctors discharging him

Case involving Pakistani international has cost taxpayers £100,000

How many poor children in the UK could £100'000 help? Lib/Lab/Con voters clearly do not want to put the UK Citizen first.

Shameful.

Fury at Labour's segregated rally: Sexism row after senior party figures attend Birmingham election meeting where Muslim men and women are seated separately 

THIS IS THE UK

NOT THE MIDDLE EAST

WHAT ARE LABOURS INTENTIONS? 

Fury at Labour's segregated rally: Sexism row after senior party figures attend Birmingham election meeting where Muslim men and women are seated separately 

THIS IS THE UK

NOT THE MIDDLE EAST

I posted about this yesterday. The VIP2 Brigade as usual didn't think there was a problem with it and suggested I live in 1932 because I found it wrong.

THIS IS THE UK

NOT THE MIDDLE EAST

I posted about this yesterday. The VIP2 Brigade as usual didn't think there was a problem with it and suggested I live in 1932 because I found it wrong.

Its multiculturalism in full effect

It dont always work, that pic says it all, its very wrong

smh, not a fuck given

2856A4F500000578-3068429-image-a-28_1430

what is actually wrong with that picture?

ha thats jokes 

is that not in one of the rooms of a mosque ? a lot of the women are loosely covered (suggesting they dont cover normally)

even though if you believe in the freedom of the western world surely they are free to do that

We both know there is no such thing as total freedom, we're just more free than most, but we should be enforcing our own way of life like other countries do in order for society to work here.

Can't be talking shit about womens rights one minute, promoting women for this and that then turning up and sitting in front of a sex segregated audience. Can't be talking about not allowing people to say derogatory thing about a persons ethnicity whilst Labour allows their members to get away with it. Can't be telling people you can mock Christianity and Islam but ain't allowed to talk about the holocaust.

what is the british way of life?

and which countries that have well working societies can Britain follow?

We both know there is no such thing as total freedom, we're just more free than most, but we should be enforcing our own way of life like other countries do in order for society to work here.

Can't be talking sh*t about womens rights one minute, promoting women for this and that then turning up and sitting in front of a sex segregated audience. Can't be talking about not allowing people to say derogatory thing about a persons ethnicity whilst Labour allows their members to get away with it. Can't be telling people you can mock Christianity and Islam but ain't allowed to talk about the holocaust.

wtf how would you suggest enforcing a law in this situation?

thats pretty totalitarian to try and decide how people should live their lives in regards to seating arrangements. 

I'd start by suggesting Labour were not so spineless to ditch British values in order to appease these lot in the picture that want shit to be segregated. I look at Saudi Arabia and wonder why the fuck this country bends over backwards to accommodate everyone else at the cost of our values.

Don't tell me it was a minor thing, like I said if it was minor why did Labours people hit a brick wall when trying to explain it live on TV.

I'd start by suggesting Labour were not so spineless to ditch British values in order to appease these lot in the picture that want sh*t to be segregated. I look at Saudi Arabia and wonder why the f*ck this country bends over backwards to accommodate everyone else at the cost of our values.

Don't tell me it was a minor thing, like I said if it was minor why did Labours people hit a brick wall when trying to explain it live on TV.

What are you on?

What British values? Define your terms mate.

All you UKIP loons go on about these non-tangible concepts that never really existed, let alone are at risk of being lost. Anything you could possibly mention was gone long before you and I (the children of Thatcher) were born. WWII saw the end of Britishness as a global signifier of anything of value.

Tony Blair tried a free-market experiment and it failed when the American system failed. The economic hot potato just so happened to land after Tony's very expensive war had failed and Gordon Brown was in the seat of power.

This is more about our ties to America and the American economy than it is about the EEC. How can it possibly be that a country like Germany, which lost two wars last century, has managed to perform better than the UK? Because the other winners of the war, Russia and America, have pumped Germany full of rubles and dollars for the past half century, they are well placed for continental trade and still invest in their skilled manufacturing industries.

We lost our Empire. Land Rover, General Motors and Ford helped win the war, but the leaders of the modern world choose to drive German and buy Japanese electronics for their homes.

I will post this video again because it is so apt. Don't think because we 'won' the war that things are all good. History proves that victory, like failure, is a process and not an event.

This whole EEC thing is simply the result of the American domination of the market. This is coming to an end as we see the rise of BRICS - nobody is talking about the Eurozone like it's the new ting, the smart money is going to Eurasia.

What British values? 

you will never get a rational definition of what constitutes 'british values'  from ukipers

just more whining about why england needs to return to some hallowed, but obviously imagined, past era of complete social cohesion and minimal disturbance from pesky outsiders lol

I'd start by suggesting Labour were not so spineless to ditch British values in order to appease these lot in the picture that want shit to be segregated. I look at Saudi Arabia and wonder why the fuck this country bends over backwards to accommodate everyone else at the cost of our values.

you really are a retard arent you.

What British values? 

you will never get a rational definition of what constitutes 'british values'  from ukipers

i jus woke up n i've decided to avoid these going no where debates but here we go lets make this quick

abstract concepts are by definition hard to explain

it's an age old anti-racist (aka racist) line to demand someone define their culture n then deny it exists when it's inevitably a bit tricky

to deny the existence of a british culture is a bit preposterous, especially with the perceived negative aspects being continually mocked by this forums user base goin on a decade

would u say the same for the dutch, the spanish, the japanese, nigerians?

to make it easy for u, just compare our culture (or lack of it) with one of those

• Upvote 1

What British values? 

i jus woke up n i've decided to avoid these going no where debates but here we go lets make this quick

abstract concepts are by definition hard to explain

it's an age old anti-racist (aka racist) line to demand someone define their culture n then deny it exists when it's inevitably a bit tricky

to deny the existence of a british culture is a bit preposterous, especially with the perceived negative aspects being continually mocked by this forums user base goin on a decade

would u say the same for the dutch, the spanish, the japanese, nigerians?

to make it easy for u, just compare our culture (or lack of it) with one of those

glad you got this post in before gambino came in to make his mess of trying to explain british culture based on his prejudices and bollocks about christianity.

never denied it exists and you cant quote me saying that. i disagree with the grass was greener before mentality of people like gambino

u muss can see di point mayng

true u didnt but others have, did n will

n course i see the point

the point shouldn't be the grass is greener tho (altho it is put out like that and is perceived as such) but, n to stick to the plant metaphors, more a point of the english rose bed being overgrown with lotuses etc

ice asks which 'well working' societies britain can follow knowing full well that the majority of western countries are goin down the same path of culture dilution

france has a good go at it tho i believe with various laws that r of course seen as oppressive to the poor minorities

australia will have some legislation in place I'm sure which their immigration system will fall under the umbrella of

n then you've got all the east asian countries that ice probably wanted people to mention so he could argue they aint 'well working' which have pretty stringent laws in place to protect culture and tradition and a few such as china that spend a large percentage of their budget on not only protecting their culture but importing it to the rest of the world n pretty successfully in an attempt to mimic america's impression / dominance on /over global culture

i'd be pretty surprised if turkey didnt have some such legislation in place to protect tradition

n then in the rest of the majority of the rest of the world u'll have good ol civilian vigilantism to guard against anything they deem inappropriate to their values

• Upvote 1

Bruh whats the fact that men and women sit on opposite sides gotta do with it?

Trust me they prefer it

you really are a retard arent you.

:rofl: i dont think so

Just a lot of straw clutching and reaching

What British values?

you will never get a rational definition of what constitutes 'british values' from ukipers

just more whining about why england needs to return to some hallowed, but obviously imagined, past era of complete social cohesion and minimal disturbance from pesky outsiders lol

Every other country on earth have there values and cultures but you try deny English people this right

Sound like some of you got s big problem with English people even some of you that was born here

You got self hating lefties promoting the destruction of morales to satisfy other cultures and bow down to backwards values that are not part of English society

People got every right to say we don't want men and women segregated or do you want to go back to the days of that and looking down on black people, I don't, the strain of whahabism that seems rampant would slay you and your family if they ever became dominant (which I don't think will ever happen but fuck giving this strain of Islm a platform)

• Upvote 1