Kodi / TVMC / XMBC - TV, Movie & Sport Streaming

ONELOVE

What happened to Phoenix as they had live football with the best quality but they changed it all about, no premier league pass

yeah, I  clocked this yesterday.

I am using the A stream links in there but buffering is some joke thing.

Anyone recommend alternatives ?

Still got Kodi BUT:

51JR2BRnUmL._SY300_.jpg

eBay do 6 month gift cards £12. Unlocks all UK channels HD, everything. PL Pass for 3pm kick offs is great. Everything else I'm rolling with this now. Streams locking off is doing my head in.

Please let me know how you get on once you've received your box and set it up

I'm very interested in this

How easy is it to renew the subscription?

Need Sky dish and the wire that goes into the back of it. Set it up pretty simply. It RARELY freezes and the 3 occasions I remember it has it was for a couple seconds. All channels in HD bar Sky Sports but that's still good enough for £12 for 6 months. There's other guys on eBay that do more channels in HD. It's good. Renewal is easy just buy on eBay and he sends you code 15 minutes later. Any issues e-mail him. All Box Office channels too. Brilliant investment.

I use Kodi for Genesis that's it. Haven't even checked Premier League Pass on Phoenix for a couple weeks.

• Upvote 1

Okay so Phoenix have taken away their live PLP HD streams but Robocop Add On has taken it on.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-operation-robocop-video-add-on-kodi/

Premier League Pass games are there and even have the whole matches to watch after it's done.

You are G!!!!

Safe for this!