Mayweather vs Pacquiao - May 2nd 2015

Niall Ferguson

All the casual fans were pissed lol, I think they were expecting some rumble in the jungle type of fight

Fight was good, Mayweather put on his usual defensive clinic and landed his power punches

Pac disappointed me if I'm honest, but he's been on the decline for a while

I can understand why the yanks are pissed as they paid $100 but the Brits are haters tbh memba when Floyd silenced them when he ended Hatton back in 2007 lol #CheckHook

PMSL, just jump off the Pacman bandwagon and pick another boxer that you think will finally Mayweather. That's what nearly everyone usually does after his wins.

This isn't true though. A lot of people have been wanting this fight to happen for YEARS as they thought Manny had the potential to put up the strongest challenge against Floyds ability and record. So much generalising and point scoring going on in here.

Let's not act like these people that was #TeamPac this weekend haven't previously been on #TeamMaidana, #TeamCanelo, #TeamDeLaHoya, #TeamHatton etc. They're basically the equivalent of ABU's(Anyone But United).

Yup, lets see how hard #teampac back his next fight

\

i wanna see #teamamir, i would watch that in bradford city centre 

Let's not act like these people that was #TeamPac this weekend haven't previously been on #TeamMaidana, #TeamCanelo, #TeamDeLaHoya, #TeamHatton etc. They're basically the equivalent of ABU's(Anyone But United).

A prime de la hoya would have beaten Floyd in my opinion, but that's another matter.

I wanted Manny to win last night but I wanted Mayweather to beat Maidana, Canelo, DeLaHoya, Hatton, Marquez and everyone else.

Knew bane was fillipino

I wanted Manny to win last night but I wanted Mayweather to beat Maidana, Canelo, DeLaHoya, Hatton, Marquez and everyone else.