why are these criminals so dumb & love to stunt?

Incumbent

why do most black people with money end up like this?

its like they don't have a brain and just become caricatures of what they have seen before.

would be refreshing to see rich black males on some different stuff and not feel the need to flaunt "stunt"

f*cking pricks.

Selling kids dreams and investing the profits in Italian and French multinationals. Good call.

Hold tight the stick up kids, eat while you can. I'd rather them diamonds went to a starving dustmite from the bits than a POCA auction.

Hold tight the stick up kids

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Arogundade was sentenced to 15 years for the drug offence to be served consecutively with an eight-year sentence for possession of a loaded handgun and four years for possession of a loaded rifle, making 27 years in all.

Judge Anuja Dhir QC handed Arogundade concurrent jail terms of six years on another firearms charge, two years on a further count and three years respectively for three other charges.

She imposed no further sentence on another eight counts.

Went ham on him

This judge clearly aint playing ator

Arogundade was sentenced to 15 years for the drug offence to be served consecutively with an eight-year sentence for possession of a loaded handgun and four years for possession of a loaded rifle, making 27 years in all.

Judge Anuja Dhir QC handed Arogundade concurrent jail terms of six years on another firearms charge, two years on a further count and three years respectively for three other charges.

She imposed no further sentence on another eight counts.

Went ham on him

This judge clearly aint playing ator

That feeling must be something else when the judge is throwing them rugby touch down numbers at you boyyyyyyy

f*cking pricks.

Selling kids dreams and investing the profits in Italian and French multinationals. Good call.

Hold tight the stick up kids, eat while you can. I'd rather them diamonds went to a starving dustmite from the bits than a POCA auction.

Hold tight the stick up kids

I say it in jest. But really they're the only people who come out on top.

And the jewellers.

dunno why i am in the line of fire

but since we want to go there lets go there

i was a so called bottle poppin monkey as you described it but that was when i was 18-22

as i have said before with age comes wisdom - i was foolish then but i realised in time that that life was not sustainable nor productive in the long term

i am a 25 year old successful young black male with a good career,excellent potential and an intelligent mind

you are a failed grime mc, convicted criminal with a couple bms in tow - the archetypal disenfranchised young black male of london today

i can only hope that you have changed your life around for the better but bullshit self diagnosis for mental illnesses points otherwise

yes there is no clinical diagnosis for sociopathy like there isnt for most other mental illnesses - whats your point

i suggest you expand your knowledge of the subject other than a few webmd articles

Trap how many babymothers do you have?