why are these criminals so dumb & love to stunt?

Incumbent

You don't hear about it in the media, but anyone here know/heard of people who've done very well with crime then just decided to step off at their peak and go legit?

yep my bm's cousin, bought a 3 bed house in acton and started a company shipping industrial machinery to algeria, lives comfortably 

he always seemed prudent with money though, was never flashy, always drove an average car etc

more%20police.gif

You don't hear about it in the media, but anyone here know/heard of people who've done very well with crime then just decided to step off at their peak and go legit?

"Done well" is realitive but I jumped in, made myself a lot of money in a short space of time and jumped out (for reasons a bit out of my control) but still

I find it funny when I see guys who have been dodgey their whole life but it looks like they haven't got anywhere then I know guys who have made a lot of money in a 6 month period then invested it elsewhere

Lot of people I know smashed it at uni (not in the academic sense).

Uni lines bang. Know a guy who failed his first year at Sussex and resat just to expand the ting. Bought a property in Bulgaria at the end of that year.

Trouble with road guys is they keep their line full of other road/ghetto type guys when professional people (teachers, accountants etc) are the 1s with more to spend and more to lose, not the mention the fact if they're on coke then most of their circle prob is too, just need to switch up the image to become less intimidating to them and before you know it ur the guy for the whole circle + add ons and it's sustainable because theres nothing bait about them (or you if you come correct)

• Upvote 1

Trouble with road guys is they keep their line full of other road/ghetto type guys when professional people (teachers, accountants etc) are the 1s with more to spend and more to lose, not the mention the fact if they're on coke then most of their circle prob is too, just need to switch up the image to become less intimidating to them and before you know it ur the guy for the whole circle + add ons and it's sustainable because theres nothing bait about them (or you if you come correct)

Exactly this.

Road man Amari will go on holiday and hit some bait Mediterranean island, splash thousands on some bubbles and tarts and come back to the struggle.

Meanwhile Uni Greg goes to 6 festivals on his summer holiday before graduation, makes 3-4k at each festival and goes into the 9-5 world snickering. Then he'll probably 'hook up' a few balls for his colleagues at the weekend.

Exactly this.

Road man Amari will go on holiday and hit some bait Mediterranean island, splash thousands on some bubbles and tarts and come back to the struggle.

Meanwhile Uni Greg goes to 6 festivals on his summer holiday before graduation, makes 3-4k at each festival and goes into the 9-5 world snickering. Then he'll probably 'hook up' a few balls for his colleagues at the weekend.

lots of brothers doing this now

thank mark radford

• Upvote 1

Exactly this.

thank mark radford

and lots of stick up boys getting those bags like candy

I know a don that fills loads of grey goose & other more expensive vodka bottles with cheap vodka and sells shots at festivals, as well as them laughing gas balloons.. Makes a lot and theres minimal risk, quite a big guy I doubt anyone would confront him because the shot didn't quite taste like goose

• Upvote 1

Exactly this.

thank mark radford

That world is so insulated bro - them sort of eats are lovely but rare. But yeah I overstand the point.

Every now and again you'll get a cultured road type who will come into them circle, but most of the time the two worlds won't mix.

One girl I know was telling me about a Scouse guy who runs lines at ALL the festivals. Got some legendary name like Mitsubishi Bob or something. He hits literally any festival that you can think of, from Croatia, to Belgium, Spain, etc. Has workers at festivals too and you just call the one central hotline, worker comes or sometimes Bob rolls up.

Has the ting running like clockwork.

Exactly this.

thank mark radford

That world is so insulated bro - them sort of eats are lovely but rare. But yeah I overstand the point.

Every now and again you'll get a cultured road type who will come into them circle, but most of the time the two worlds won't mix.

One girl I know was telling me about a Scouse guy who runs lines at ALL the festivals. Got some legendary name like Mitsubishi Bob or something. He hits literally any festival that you can think of, from Croatia, to Belgium, Spain, etc. Has workers at festivals too and you just call the one central hotline, worker comes or sometimes Bob rolls up.

Rare???

don't even need to be known all it takes is one loose lip like you mentioned below

• Upvote 1

Exactly this.

thank mark radford

Rare???

don't even need to be known all it takes is one loose lip like you mentioned below

Festivals Iv been at are normally calm, everyone on their own hustle or showing love.. Carnivals are dodgey though, have to be careful when it starts getting dark and you've got more cash than product lol

I know a don that fills loads of grey goose & other more expensive vodka bottles with cheap vodka and sells shots at festivals, as well as them laughing gas balloons.. Makes a lot and theres minimal risk, quite a big guy I doubt anyone would confront him because the shot didn't quite taste like goose

:rofl: :rofl:

/

elementalism you need new hobbies brah