Arsenal 2015/16

Seth Rollins

This belongs here

Watching Flamini was pain on Wednesday.

One point he was highest player up the field making supporting runs without the ball, we lost it and Lallana had a free run at our back 3.

And I read something about this Elneny guy being slightly undisciplined & more box to box...

Wishere, welbeck and Coq are back running in training according to times.

We need a Kos and Gab partnership for our next two fixtures.

Who sits out for Sanchez this Sunday? I think its Walcotts time to hit the bench. Campbell is bang in form at the moment

This belongs here

Watching Flamini was pain on Wednesday.

One point he was highest player up the field making supporting runs without the ball, we lost it and Lallana had a free run at our back 3.

And I read something about this Elneny guy being slightly undisciplined & more box to box...

He looks alot like Song in that respect, you man should know Wenger doesn't believe in an out and out DM, we're never buying one lol

For Oxlade-Chamberlain, I can't defend his lack of basic passing ability or like I often say about Ramsey his inability to let his game grow from doing the simply things first.

But I do think in his defence his confidence has taken a double blow, zero confidence in his body staying fit and that lack of fitness has allowed others to shine and keep him on the bench when he should definitely feel he was ahead of them.

Arteta and mertesaker need to duck before 2018/19

2019? Lol.

If Gabriel can't overtake Per by end of season, then Wenger must join the get John Stones club.

Arteta will duck before then but with mertesaker even if Gabriel outplays man it's gonna be hard.

Wenger ain't the most ruthless of managers.

Man like Joel Campbell. Revelation.

Man like giroud. Predictable. Numbers guy and the numbers ain't even where they should be.

Arteta and mertesaker need to duck before 2018/19

Giroud needs more respect

5 shots 2 on target 2 goals is good stats

But he missed an open goal we really could've used