Gay Marriage - US

PascalMoriarty

i remember when i was @ uni n my lecturer was discussing how gay relationships predated colonialism in places like congo n angola, (two of the countries out of many we discussed)... n a lot of the homophobia in these places was partly a result of christianity/missionaries

went away n did the reading n was very surprised. she was right. this is accepted history btw across the board

most people are very ignorant about why/how they think about the world around them. if u dont mind gays living their life it automatically means ur either gay or a gay activist lol

Two quick questions

What colour was this "Female" lecturer?

What colour is the author of this book?

i already kno ur views on this topic so debate is dead.

to answer the question, she was white. n so are most of the authors... make of that whatever u may

????
  • Downvote 1

fonemono u shouldnt be laughing bro ur motherland was home of the batty boys lool

According to a white female lecturer who read a book written by a white author

pmsl

ok then u keep convincing urself its just whites n theres no black academics saying the same shit.

why r u negging me like ur offended lol this is historical fact

gonna find all the links later n al post them up

• Upvote 1

fonemono u shouldnt be laughing bro ur motherland was home of the batty boys lool

pmsl

ok then u keep convincing urself its just whites n theres no black academics saying the same shit.

I am not negging you

Never handed out a neg in my life

pmsl

ok then u keep convincing urself its just whites n theres no black academics saying the same sh*t.

I am not negging you

Never handed out a neg in my life

:lmao: this guy

Also the bullshit about we are meant to pro create

What about straight people who can't have kids? Are they just a defective product?

Life isn't about pushing out kids, loads of people play secondary roles in the care of children, aunts, uncles, cousins, family friends

This is all that life is

Your born

You recreate

You die

Nothing else matters

• Downvote 1

Guest babatundestacks

One of those articles was written by a woman named ludovica iacinna (that name does not sound african) the other was written by this waffle coloured looking ting who was raised by her english mum and has probably never set foot on african soil in her life http://transform.britishcouncil.org.br/sites/transform.britishcouncil.org.br/files/styles/detail_main_size/public/untitled-1_11.jpg?itok=B8TCGxJL

One of those articles was written by a woman named ludovica iacinna (that name does not sound african) the other was written by this waffle coloured looking ting who was raised by her english mum and has probably never set foot on african soil in her life http://transform.britishcouncil.org.br/sites/transform.britishcouncil.org.br/files/styles/detail_main_size/public/untitled-1_11.jpg?itok=B8TCGxJL

stupid idiot

• 2 months later...