Would you or do you have a joint account with your partner

Supermalt

Need to get out of the my money mentality and think of it more as the family money otherwise you already lost.

Saying that I am a firm believer in separate accounts based on my own experiences and accountability but lets be real

if your married and have kids, she will know your pin.

Imagine getting your wage then you wife gives you your allowance :rofl:

I swear if it wasn't for the internet i wouldn't know sh*t like this is even possible.

my god.

edit: why though.

shes called the shots ever since she dropped the big deposit on the yard (mum & dads p) when he didnt have as much to contribute (he now earns probably double her)

I swear if it wasn't for the internet i wouldn't know sh*t like this is even possible.

my god.

shes called the shots ever since she dropped the big deposit on the yard (mum & dads p) when he didnt have as much to contribute (he now earns probably double her)

that it? 

thats financial domination, because it doesnt registrar with me

my god.

that it? 

thats financial domination, because it doesnt registrar with me

Trust me, thought Faze was gunna say she had his kid not his balls.

Need to get out of the my money mentality and think of it more as the family money otherwise you already lost.

Saying that I am a firm believer in separate accounts based on my own experiences and accountability but lets be real

if your married and have kids, she will know your pin.

Like I said, we are not equal.

I know her pin, she has no clue of mine. Even me knowing her pin is a reason why I couldn't share an account. cos then no doubt her mum would know our pin.

Shudders.

Your woman can only ever access what you put in the joint. What muggins would route personal finances through a joint?

My thoughts exactly. Would have no problem doing this when i get married but it would be for mortgage, bills and such. I'm way more regimented with my finances than she is so personal money is defo not going there.