US News Reporter Shot Dead

Guest babatundestacks

You know them ones where you should Just allow it?

Racism and discrimination in modern Turkey can be traced back to the Ottoman Empire. Such Ottoman Turkish intellectuals such as Ali Suavi have stated in the 1860s that:[10]

Turks are superior to other races in political, military and cultural aspects

The Turkish language surpasses the European languages in its richness and excellence

Turks constructed the Islamic civilization.

With the establishment of the Republic of Turkey, non-Muslim citizens of the country have been subject to numerous instances of state-sponsored discrimination. For instance, many non-Muslims were fired from their jobs and were denied employment by the bureaucracy.[11][12] The State Employee Law enacted in 1926 aimed at the Turkification of work life in Turkey.[12][13] This law defined Turkishness as a necessary condition to become a state employee.[12]

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lol if you wanna go down the road I've already been proved right

As your playing the race card just like I said you would

Typical white British "I'm not racist you are" bars

As for gambino dnno why you keep claiming white for we've all seen your picture defo not full white one of your grandparents at least 1 is Asian or black... Sorry fella

• Downvote 2

must of been one of those black Gi's pumping your grandma when your grandad was wanking in a trench in france

• Downvote 3

She never step foot into this dead country until the 80s so not possible

Lol if you wanna go down the road I've already been proved right

As your playing the race card just like I said you would

Typical white British "I'm not racist you are" bars

As for gambino dnno why you keep claiming white for we've all seen your picture defo not full white one of your grandparents at least 1 is Asian or black... Sorry fella

No not denying Britain's dispicable history of racism, merely tryna illustrate the stupidity of your post.

Lol, he claimed his employees was racist because they brought watermelon to the studio.

Lmao, definitely a self hating loser and a coward.

Nar them Whites strategically placed it though didn't they. That's it, gonna have to write to Corbyn and Labour to ban Watermelon from the workplace.

Stating the obvious, but we all know he was nuts.

There are however levels to that - and the way he used the media here was exceptional as these sort of shootings go. It shows that the US population is adapting to these shootings - there is gonna be copycats.

I feel f*cked to think I was online as he posted the video. I don't know. Feeling 'connected' to someone like that - I know Facebook is big, but Twitter/Reddit was on his tail a few hours after, police scanner streams popping, etc. To actually sit there and see his 'media' mind at work - live, was f*cked.

These sort of people could kill any of us, so nobody would champion them, but America REALLY needs to develop a REASONED response to these things when they happen, as they're clearly a cultural feature by this point. They also need to do as much to improve inter-racial communication.

I personally think almost everyone in America is a few levels up on the average European when it comes to mental health issues. I think the society breeds nutters. They have beef with the World and they've never really gotten their domestic 'sh*t' together - it means people are generally more scared/fearful/defensive in general. That's just my observation, maybe I'm wrong.