Did i hear her right?

Kim

You happy paying 5p for a piece of plastic that costs a fraction of that and won't do nothing to help the environment but makes those even richer

Next people will say it's good to pay a carbon tax

Why should you get it for free though first of all? You just said it costs.

Second, there's plastic bags thrown all about, when you get 10 free bags for shopping you don't give a sh*t and will just throw them around, if you have to pay you may think twice about throwing it away, as you'll need to re use it rather than just chuck it and get another.

There's your environmental impact

Who will profit from the 5p per bag, certainly not the environment, will just make those who are rich even richer, I bet there is even a scam where they say it goes towards the environment company were they suck the profits

Why not issue paper bags that are durable, how will making poor people pay for a plastic bag help the environment

You will get 2-3 uses out of them and have to buy more

What about when your just passing a shop and you buy stuff you need a bag for, you going to be carrying bags in you pockets or you happy paying 5p, it's the principle of it all, not the price

When I use self service counter do I ask for a discount as I served myself, a plastic bag is factored in on there inflated food prices which they keep making smaller

People complaining about 5p, even for a big 2 week shop thats like 50p.

Idea is to make you start using re-usable bags anyway, and obviously times you don't have a bag with you, you pay a small premium that is then put towards recycling projects. 

Its a good idea imo. 

Just like most charity's that suck most of the money you give, money from plastic bags is another money scam to suck even more out of you

5p ain't much but per person per year is a nice money earner scam for the rich folk

But its up to dumb and lazy people to pick themselves up and take responsibility of their own shopping economics.

Why should any corporation be obligated to give out free plastic bags anyway?

Are you sure you're a libertarian?

You happy paying 5p for a piece of plastic that costs a fraction of that and won't do nothing to help the environment but makes those even richer

Next people will say it's good to pay a carbon tax

Why should you get it for free though first of all? You just said it costs.

Second, there's plastic bags thrown all about, when you get 10 free bags for shopping you don't give a sh*t and will just throw them around, if you have to pay you may think twice about throwing it away, as you'll need to re use it rather than just chuck it and get another.

There's your environmental impact

Who will profit from the 5p per bag, certainly not the environment, will just make those who are rich even richer, I bet there is even a scam where they say it goes towards the environment company were they suck the profits

Why not issue paper bags that are durable, how will making poor people pay for a plastic bag help the environment

You will get 2-3 uses out of them and have to buy more

What about when your just passing a shop and you buy stuff you need a bag for, you going to be carrying bags in you pockets or you happy paying 5p, it's the principle of it all, not the price

When I use self service counter do I ask for a discount as I served myself, a plastic bag is factored in on there inflated food prices which they keep making smaller

The fuck are you taking about? Wales has been doing it for a few years, and its successful, less bags wasted eventually it becomes second nature to a take a bag with you.

Not every day rich guy conspiracy

If you take a bag you dont have to pay 5p, his is that trying to make people poorer?

Tesco store left with only 16 baskets after almost 500 are stolen... because shoppers refuse to pay 5p for plastic bags

• Shoppers flogging baskets on eBay for £25 each

article-2205993-151BA2B8000005DC-886_468

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2205993/Tesco-store-left-16-baskets-500-stolen--shoppers-refuse-pay-5p-plastic-bags.html

what the fuck is wrong with putting a couple of bags in your pocket when you know you're going out to shop?

• Downvote 1

I see a pic on fb with a man with a basket in his car. Thought it was a joke

Someone else said it was the worsr day ro work in a supermarket. She got spat at an told to shove them up her arse

Hope they dnt start chaining up baskets

• Upvote 1