when other races say nigger around u

ag.

If you don't respect each other then no one else will. Asians don't walk around calling eachother paki, whites don't call each other cracker. In the end by and large if you deride yourselves then everyone else will.

Also I believe you sat there sipping your JD and Coke with a nervous smile and no action took place.

I'm just saying. Story sounds too clean. Sounds manufactured. Plenty of people misrepresent their lives on the Internet, you're not the only one.

Im not black but... I'm not saying I would have bottled him. I'm not even saying I would have said anything because things escalate. Scuffles are not my thing because I have too much going for me that can be lost with a record BUT... I wouldn't lie about it for Internet accolades either way.

• Downvote 4

If you don't respect each other then no one else will. Asians don't walk around calling eachother paki, whites don't call each other cracker. In the end by and large if you deride yourselves then everyone else will.

Also I believe you sat there sipping your JD and Coke with a nervous smile and no action took place.

I know plenty of Asians who call each other Paki. 

they call each other paki as a joke n pisstake, same way blax say nigga

up north is different to london tho ca the real racism from back in the day to now as always been to the 'pakis'

so me when i hear that word even these days i dont think its jus a easy joke word u can call some1

i was chilling with my boys (2 are white)

they broke it down and said they would never ay the word nigga around us blacks, out of respect and because they just know it doesnt feel right/isnt right to say

they also said when it comes to rap and hip hop lyrics, when nigga comes up they dont say it or just go mute till it passes looooool the way they said that to all of us in the room it just sounded stupid lmfao

ive known these white boys since infants and the other 1 for about 5 years... so would i mind if they were to say it... not sure

• Upvote 1