Anthony Joshua vs Dillian Whyte - 12th December

anelka

AJ was throwing some wild school playground punches in that amateur fight. He's come a long way since then.

/

All AJ had to say when Dillian was telling him come outside is "knocking you out for free isn't gonna feed your 3 kids so just relax yourself and wait for your payday on the 12th"

Where exactly did he over step the impartialness in that video?

Watch it again kiddo

I'm asking in your opinion, as your the one complaining...

I'm not pointing it out for you, watch it again. Johnny's been accused of biasness by many in this, it's not hard to see

He didn't side with anyone.

Sorry he sided with getting substance to the programme that his employers pay him for. He let Whyte talk crazy, shout and answer what and how he wanted to answer but at anytime he asked for some substance, Whyte gave nothing. Did he even give a pre-fight prediction? Lol.

Everyone like who?

All in all Whyte is a bully and he needs his comeuppance.

Similar scenario to Watson/Benn, Benn banged him as a yute and Watson took up boxing and got his revenge in the ring.

Only thing is I don't think Joshua is anywhere near the fighter Watson was.

But the outcome of this fight has more importance than what's on the surface, for the sake of universal laws Joshua needs to bang him.

Sorry he sided with getting substance to the programme that his employers pay him for. He let Whyte talk crazy, shout and answer what and how he wanted to answer but at anytime he asked for some substance, Whyte gave nothing. Did he even give a pre-fight prediction? Lol.

Everyone like who?

He doesn't need to give a prediction to be bias, it's in the questions he asks and what he says. He clearly sided with AJ and its not the first time he's done it...he needs to learn how to be proffessional

He asked him why he thinks he's fake he told him and asked him again...

"He let Whyte talk crazy, shout" lol when did he talk crazy and shout? Seems like I need to watch it again as I missed those bits

Look at the youtube comments from the show kiddo

He never answered why hes fake tho, just kept saying he doesnt like him

Everyone like who?

He doesn't need to give a prediction to be bias, it's in the questions he asks and what he says. He clearly sided with AJ and its not the first time he's done it...he needs to learn how to be proffessional

He asked him why he thinks he's fake he told him and asked him again...

"He let Whyte talk crazy, shout" lol when did he talk crazy and shout? Seems like I need to watch it again as I missed those bits

Look at the youtube comments from the show kiddo

What are you talking about, Whyte didnt give a prediction, he couldn't even answer that, as I said man came to shout and boy. Whyte gave nothing, the reason giving something is important is because it enables Nelson to go back to Joshua with something. I think people are forgetting Whyte is an unknown to most. Then when Nelson tried to make him come out of himself, man felt some type of way about what and how he was asked, ffs. Its like I need to get the transcript for you to understand how little Whyte gave the programme to work with, outside of the great soundbytes.

Fam talking about the road on national television and telling a man you'd iron him out is CRAZY. Lets not forget Whyte also already told Joshua "he's a drug dealer from Watford" before on national television, smfh...

Youtube comments? :clueless:

You can't even tell me yourself where you think he displayed bias in the interview ffs.