FA Cup 2016 - R3 + European Football

User

Benzema 1-0

Waynes year 2016 ballon dor

f8e1ae9005298cce36a689bc89662c2b.gif?139

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Til this day I don't know what he was thinking

Probably the worst 3 successive touches on a professional football field.

Guy didn't know who he wanted to be, Jack the ripper, The Yorkshire ripper or Jeffrey Dahmer.

• Upvote 2

Nice goal.

Iwobi>>

He looks sick

Quick feet

He is better than Ox

Was just about to type the same

It was inspired by the magical boots of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, delivering a masterful and majestic performance from his favoured central midfield position. When he plays like this, the Arsenal and England player can make your eyes water.

It took the arrival of Aaron Ramsey from the substitute’s bench to chivvy Arsenal along a bit, but this tie revolved around Oxlade-Chamberlain’s clever game.

Alex Iwobi, his socks irritatingly rolled halfway down his legs, set Theo Walcott free down the left and his teasing cutback from the byline gave Campbell the chance to equalise.

With a midweek Premier League fixture looming, neither side liked the idea of more congestion with a replay. Instead they went at it hammer and tongs in the second half.

Oxlade-Chamberlain, who was the best player on the field, hit Pickford’s upright when he waited for the moment to shoot on the edge of the area.

Iwobi had another chance when he danced his way through the Sunderland penalty area, but the Arsenal forward was denied by the onrushing figure of Pickford.

Our Wayne. Smh at Iwobi comments as well.

I defended Ramsey for as long as possible. He still way too Hollywood for my liking and fixated on scoring, but even when he frustrates the life out of me I see what he brings.

Oxlade plays best for us on the left. However wherever he plays he can't pass for shit and that lack of passing or scoring ability, makes me question how he can ever play centrally.

bale hat trick

lol the way cr7 couldnt score at the end

Bales 2nd >>

What does zindane think of bale? He a fan?

Nice goal.

Iwobi>>

He looks sick

Quick feet

He is better than Ox

Was just about to type the same

It was inspired by the magical boots of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, delivering a masterful and majestic performance from his favoured central midfield position. When he plays like this, the Arsenal and England player can make your eyes water.

It took the arrival of Aaron Ramsey from the substitute’s bench to chivvy Arsenal along a bit, but this tie revolved around Oxlade-Chamberlain’s clever game.

Alex Iwobi, his socks irritatingly rolled halfway down his legs, set Theo Walcott free down the left and his teasing cutback from the byline gave Campbell the chance to equalise.

With a midweek Premier League fixture looming, neither side liked the idea of more congestion with a replay. Instead they went at it hammer and tongs in the second half.

Oxlade-Chamberlain, who was the best player on the field, hit Pickford’s upright when he waited for the moment to shoot on the edge of the area.

Iwobi had another chance when he danced his way through the Sunderland penalty area, but the Arsenal forward was denied by the onrushing figure of Pickford.

Our Wayne. Smh at Iwobi comments as well.

Ox best player on pitch lmao