ViP2 v4

Fresh

3 hours ago, Thizz said:

Searching even the most basic things and nothing coming up?

3 hours ago, Fresh said:

This thread still poppin?!

2 hours ago, Badman said:

Test

2 hours ago, Badman said:

Cant chain the quotes?

click the + sign next to quote

What do you mean?

Screen Shot 2016-04-21 at 09.03.32.png

Think thats how most forums work these days, same on other sites i use, dont think its an error.

4 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

Since this new update my browsing of this site has reduced by about 80%

shit is mad confusing bare threads on one topic. Can't search can't even view new content like before overall lay out is too cluttered

what gwan?

There have been some teething issues of which I hope we're approaching the near end of them all.

What I don't understand is when you say there are a bare threads on one topic. Do you mean there are posts in topics which don't make sense or a lack of posts or too many posts on this one topic here highlighting the issues?

For those who have had issues with searching this should work as I tested it myself and confirmed it returns back results now. Same goes with the activity stream.

8 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

shit is mad confusing bare threads on one topic. Can't search can't even view new content like before overall lay out is too cluttered

what gwan?

Vip2 group is what gwan now bro.

• Downvote 1

22 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

shit is mad confusing.can't even view new content like before overall lay out is too cluttered

what gwan?

View new posts option is so so essential

Please put that back or show us how to configure this activity feed so it produces the same results

30 minutes ago, Ephren Taylor said:

View new posts option is so so essential

Please put that back or show us how to configure this activity feed so it produces the same results

http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/discover/unread/

in the top right choose between preview or condensed view depending how you want it

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, dub said:

That was the case when 4.0 was launched but it was all changed by 4.1

The nested quotes have been problematic right back to the 3.x days.

In 4.0, there was the option to allow them, but there were various problems with them. We had a lot of bug reports saying that they weren't working right, leading to blank posts and sometimes broken posts.

We looked at various options but they never fully solved the problem.

In 4.1, we have removed that option. Now when you quote a post that contains a quote, that quote is removed. However, you can still manually nest quotes if you were so inclined.

Sometimes we have to make a decision to ensure the product's stability and we never want to leave a feature in that we know does not work correctly and causes you and your members problems.

On 4/21/2016 at 6:49 PM, Swiftie said:

There have been some teething issues of which I hope we're approaching the near end of them all.

What I don't understand is when you say there are a bare threads on one topic. Do you mean there are posts in topics which don't make sense or a lack of posts or too many posts on this one topic here highlighting the issues?

For those who have had issues with searching this should work as I tested it myself and confirmed it returns back results now. Same goes with the activity stream.

my post was really i relation to the mobilee site.

shits fucked 

every reply is  new topic 

so cluttered and confusing 

the desktop version is much better