Summer 16 - The Transfer Topic

Admin.

Thiught united would be favourites to sign him considering 

Deals like the Dani Alves deal make me sick

guy has a year left and wants to discuss terms with next teams for next next year

The idea of playing a whole season somewhere knowing You're leaving at the end, it's bad enough when guys do it 6 months in advance but a whole season? 

3 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

Ziz I wish this guy had a bit of ambition.

I was watching that just the other day.

Not doubting his talent at all but with the time he gets on the ball in that league Kante would have sent him up in the air and launched a counter attack before he even recovered.

11 minutes ago, Lens said:

I'd have him doing cardio for 1 hour a week or less with no football training and defo no game time

he's earned the right to move on on his terms

/

6 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

Ziz I wish this guy had a bit of ambition.

dumbest thing about it is he's still thriving with some of the worst movement I've seen from forwards ahead of him

that Asian Cup final, he put the forward through on goal a few times and he couldn't even control it

biggest waste of talent since Te Tissier

edit

fuckin hell that vid

dont think I've ever seen him mock like that ffs

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, i5_PRODUCER said:

I was watching that just the other day.

Not doubting his talent at all but with the time he gets on the ball in that league Kante would have sent him up in the air and launched a counter attack before he even recovered.

Kante plays in La Liga?

26 minutes ago, Lens said:

Deals like the Dani Alves deal make me sick

guy has a year left and wants to discuss terms with next teams for next next year

The idea of playing a whole season somewhere knowing You're leaving at the end, it's bad enough when guys do it 6 months in advance but a whole season? 

This is normal on the continent 

Each of the players values is in Euros (€). Check out the 100 most valuable players below.

Harry Kane & Anthony Martial feature high in list of 100 most valuable footballers [Graphic]

Harry Kane & Anthony Martial feature high in list of 100 most valuable footballers [Graphic]

1 hour ago, Greens said:

What is that even based on?

So much wrong with it, where to even start

mr16en_01352x414.png

Caner Erkin > Inter

Reyes > Free

Emre Colak > Depor

Krameric > Hoffenheim