President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

He's not playing against the media though.

He's working with them to sell tickets and PPV.

United don't play against Sky and Floyd didn't fight Showtime/HBO. 

People who jump to attack or jump to defend after every bit of news are the ones being played here. 

• Upvote 9

8 hours ago, Gambino said:

lol Who knows... Nobody has that answer right now but if he did boy.... Guy is absolutely mocking right now. Serious chess player with the media.

The only thing he's mocking is all these naive people who lap it up.

/

Some context

https://jesterscourt.cc/2017/03/14/trumps-leaked-2005-tax-form-1040-need-know/

• Upvote 2

Interesting you haven't disclosed the age you realised it was more of a dance than a fight. 

If you're saying you realised on your own at 9 i'd say thats pretty good going. How about you utilise those same skills now and open your eyes to the situation we now see with Trump and the media.

Here's a prediction. After Trump is done with presidency the media will widely state that he was the best president to write under, that he was key in being able to reach low numbering demographics, that he gave the news industry the jump start it needed in a world more and more relient on social media for commentary thus leaving print and TV news almost redundant. 

There will be tears all round media rooms and printing floors when Trump is done. 

Its a work. At least in WWF from time to time somebody would actually really get hurt. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Kompressor said:

Interesting you haven't disclosed the age you realised it was more of a dance than a fight. 

If you're saying you realised on your own at 9 i'd say thats pretty good going. How about you utilise those same skills now and open your eyes to the situation we now see with Trump and the media

Seems rich to question my vision when I'm the guy round here who backed Brexit and Trump when everyone else said it couldn't happen. Maybe you should open your eyes and aim your comments at those who get it wrong instead. Just a thought.

• Downvote 8

12 minutes ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Where was the apology? 

Can't believe you are defending Trump for accusing our secret service of spying on him with fake news mate 

Don't worry mate false alarm I think. I read the MSM say Sean Spicer and The White House had apologised for it but I haven't actually seen that myself so might be your boys posting fake news again. I did however see the Media ask Trump at his meeting today with Merkel and he denied blaming GCHQ and said it was a guy from Fox who said it. Thanks for bringing that back up.

I also have no idea where you got me defending him from my comment either lol Weird as fuck....

• Downvote 5

So at which point are you able to decipher fake or real news? Where are the real news sources? When has there ever been a reliable trustworthy news source? 

At which point do run back to the overarching tag of msm to trash as fake news.. When it doesn't fit your alternative facts/narrative/news (real news)? 

You really think everyone is that naive to believe the media reports gospel truth. Even when it's in the supposed favour of your favourite counter hate group (the liberals)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well let me help you with that. When CNN posts stories that Donald Trump removed the MLK bust from the White House and then news cameras spot it in there and Trump says see, load of bullshit. Then you know CNN just posted fake news.

When all the pictures were floated around on the media website showing the picture of the Canadian PM looking down at Trump's hand and all the stories acting like he didn't want to shake it which gassed members of this forum into believing it, but then you see the video footage where he did that for a split second before shaking his hand, then you know it was a fake news narrative.... It's really not that hard is it. I don't think everyone is Naive, just you Western hating Liberal SJW's

• Downvote 6

3 hours ago, Vtec said:

Idiot  

Lol he even throws around random terms like SJW to try and throw off arguments. Guys a carbon copy alt-right shitposter you can find all over the Internet. Not even sure why he's licking American arse when he was complaining about blacks in the UK supporting black lives matter but suddenly he's Donald's biggest fan. At least bring some originality

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Oh looks it's QPR :rofl:What a surprise.

Licking American ass, says the guy who was sat at home fapping off when Obama became president. I remember how lit this forum was when that happened, what a difference a few years makes. Yea my bad for questioning why you support laying around on roads blocking airports and cop killings. I should be more compassionate and realise the almighty struggle and tough life you face whilst living in the UK, even if you lot constantly talk about how educated Britain has made you and how good you live. 8-)

At least be a bit consistent. 

• Downvote 4

12 hours ago, Gambino said:

Oh looks it's QPR :rofl:What a surprise.

Licking American ass, says the guy who was sat at home fapping off when Obama became president. I remember how lit this forum was when that happened, what a difference a few years makes. Yea my bad for questioning why you support laying around on roads blocking airports and cop killings. I should be more compassionate and realise the almighty struggle and tough life you face whilst living in the UK, even if you lot constantly talk about how educated Britain has made you and how good you live. 8-)

At least be a bit consistent. 

Actually when Obama was president I was in hospital and wasn't even posting on there during that period until at least a few months after.

Second, I never even said I support black lives matter or their actions in the UK

More alternative facts from a Trump bullshitter

It's like you just pick shit out of thin air to use in arguments, how can you be so fuckin dense? When people point it out we're not some kind of illusive enemy you need to battle to be the righteous white man, we're simply pointing that you're a fuckin idiot. 

• Upvote 7