President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

LMAO now he was wire tapped by Obama.

Nah i was wrong, i was fully wrong, Trump's that guy. 

this has been the best presidency ever, I've never been more interested in the twists and turns, he really is a ratings winner.

I cannot wait to see where he is 3 months from now

Getting condemned by the FBI about the allegation ?

There is no way he is getting thru this term without an impeachment.

• Upvote 1

Trump's supreme Uncle tom/coon partner Ben Carson, dropping his alternative facts too.

“That’s what America is about,” Carson said. “A land of dreams and opportunity. There were other immigrants who came here in the bottom of slave ships, worked even longer, even harder for less. But they too had a dream that one day their sons, daughters, grandsons, granddaughters, great grandsons, great granddaughters might pursue prosperity and happiness in this land.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/samuel-l-jackson-on-ben-carsons-slavery-comment-mothafa-please_us_58bdd2f5e4b09ab537d5e4b0

But the trump brigade will tout this as Libtard rhetoric/fake news... lol

Crazy Psyops going right now

Top Republicans refuse to back up Trump's unproven wiretapping claim

Mitch McConnell and Devin Nunes said they hadn’t seen evidence to support baseless allegations that Barack Obama wiretapped Trump during the election

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/07/trump-wiretap-obama-republicans-us-intelligence

his mandem wont even back him in the field.

Media going on like wire tapping/snooping hi-end survailance is some new thing. Media do it themselves to sell papers tv etc... it well known re-con planes, spies, satellites/ cctv, texts, whatsapp emails been snooped from day... Not sure why this is making headlines.. (they are also owned by a few power players who are knee deep in politicans pockets high corporate influence and banks)

His obession with blaming Obama is actually amusing, unable to hold his own nuts. Every turn blaming him and his followers follow suit, but not the whole instiution that installs these presidents... like the Senate (who are republican majority) hold the power, they sign or refuse bills or powers of the head of state.

He's only in office to trigger people and keep you focused on his next crazy outburst, system have come to realise they can stick anyone in office. Distract the public with either charm offensive puppets like Obama/Clinton, to tweeter fingers Orange arrogant loud man. Whilst still implementing some real shit behind doors.

What he is doing is nothing new to the general oppresive theme/system that the United States gov, has been from its inception... bunch of immigrated european savages with power running wild on the world.

Media are all part of the organised chaos, all one in the same. Add in now the "fake news" from the supposed leader of the free world. It's free for all royal rumble on the public mind and distraction.

5 hours ago, Wavant said:

Chale...

To be fair I negged him

Thats just cos I dont like him and saw the opportunity

but the thing is he's actually correct in terms of the definition of the word immigrant and the way the geezer used it

Where the guy went left is when he was saying the immigrants on slave ships got paid even less

?

Ay?

Paid LESS 

:rofl:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Kompressor said:

Selling papers and getting hits on websites. 

That is the game here. 

Media are winning all the same.

People have already said they're paying more attention and accessing more news sources than ever before.

I like the news but i defo watch it like a tv series now