President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

On 18/03/2017 at 2:37 PM, Gambino said:

Well let me help you with that. When CNN posts stories that Donald Trump removed the MLK bust from the White House and then news cameras spot it in there and Trump says see, load of bullshit. Then you know CNN just posted fake news.

When all the pictures were floated around on the media website showing the picture of the Canadian PM looking down at Trump's hand and all the stories acting like he didn't want to shake it which gassed members of this forum into believing it, but then you see the video footage where he did that for a split second before shaking his hand, then you know it was a fake news narrative.... It's really not that hard is it. I don't think everyone is Naive, just you Western hating Liberal SJW's

Oh since they couldn't have replaced it when the news noticed it first,

dont talk about the inauguration lies, the lies about him travelling more than Obama now in less than 4months in office ,

the lies about Sweden, about that Germany owes The us for NATO, ..its hard to keep up

who needs fake news when you have him in the white house as president. 

• Upvote 3

On 18/03/2017 at 7:45 PM, Gambino said:

Oh looks it's QPR :rofl:What a surprise.

Licking American ass, says the guy who was sat at home fapping off when Obama became president. I remember how lit this forum was when that happened, what a difference a few years makes. Yea my bad for questioning why you support laying around on roads blocking airports and cop killings. I should be more compassionate and realise the almighty struggle and tough life you face whilst living in the UK, even if you lot constantly talk about how educated Britain has made you and how good you live. 8-)

At least be a bit consistent. 

Question:

How educated has Britain made you? 

Later, Comey said that neither the FBI nor the justice department had any information to support those tweeted allegations by Trump. 

“I have no information that supports those tweets, and we have looked carefully inside; the DoJ has asked me to share with you that the answer is the same for the DoJ in all its components.”

"No information that supports those tweets", ffs

Truly what a time...

L

US President Donald Trump has withdrawn his healthcare bill after it failed to gain enough support to pass in Congress.

House Speaker Paul Ryan said he and Mr Trump agreed to pull the vote, after it became apparent it would not get the minimum of 215 Republican votes needed.

The last minute move was seen as a huge blow to Mr Trump. 

Repealing and replacing the programme known as Obamacare was one of his major election pledges.

Earlier on Friday, White House press secretary Sean Spicer said that the vote would go ahead at 15:30 (19:30 GMT).

Mr Trump had reportedly warned Republicans that if they did not vote for his bill then they would be stuck with Barack Obama's healthcare programme for good.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4347068/House-Speaker-Ryan-yanks-Obamacare-repeal-vote.html

Hopefully this should stir him up abit

OIIIII thats cheeky you know :lmao:

Mr Trump reportedly instructed aides to calculate how much German spending fell below two per cent over the past 12 years, then added interest. 

Estimates suggest the total came to £300bn, with official figures citing the shortfall to be around £250bn plus £50bn in interest added on.  

Look at the interest

erh

eth

er

he

r

r

3 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

even the trump supporters have gone ghost on defending him recently 

Don gambs ghost since the L