N____ In A Woodpile

Esquilax

It took till page 3 to hear about Abbot :lmao: I'm almost impressed, since that was the first comment I saw on twitter.

/

Might as well lock this since its spiralling into jew talk

5 minutes ago, cambridgebanteer said:

You must have missed these hangings

Honestly mate whilst I do appreciate the corrections it's kinda pointless trying to look good for it when on the same page you don't even capitalize Israel or use full stops. Dumb isn't it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Grafter said:

Was she burst?

U would use a phrase u disagree with only of u wern in the right mind 

Your point about eggs is ridic. Cos the benefit of carryin ur eggs in two different baskets is unarguable jus as is the elephant bein in a room being a problem is unarguable unless hes ur pet or friend.

U killed ur own argument

U been agreein with me an then movin the goal posts each time

First u wanna kno why what she said is racist, then it doesn't even matter if it was racist...then its just a figure of speech an we all use figures if speech in which have never literally been in that situation.....oh but then u admit there are phrases u dont use an dont agree with unless theres something wrong with you....not interested in this anymore

You should consider conceding

Whether she was burst or not is irrelevant

It's only relevant in my scenario because it adds to the motivation not to leave empty handed das orr

You have never ever bought eggs and separated them into two or more bags before you carry them home nor has anyone else hush about its unarguable

I don't argue with women in 2017 its against my religion

I have a difference in opinion das orr

I don't think it's a racist comment because of the context same way I didn't think Suarez comment to Evra wasn't racist it's simple

Do I believe she and everyone else on the panel that didn't say shit are inherently racist whether they know it or not? Definately.

No goal posts have been moved.

Me trying to see what other people's perspective is is part of posting on a forum, I already know how I feel about it would be nice if people could have a discussion without letting their feelings stop them from being objective

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, cambridgebanteer said:

I don't live in England though I live in london, 2 separate things in 2017

As someone who lives in the north I can't agree with this more.

London is a completely different country to the rest of England. Kent and Essex got that kinda feel, but once you start venturing further it's really like a different world. The pace, the convenience, the public transport, the attitude of people. I know the point you were making is the ethnic diversity, but even beside that London is just a different world

• Upvote 6

if she was a labour MP she would have been sacked no question

conservative voters subscribe to the same moronic notions of pc brigade and having gollywogs in your house is cool and saying p*ki shop is fine

to sack her would be to alienate their voter base  

• Upvote 1