N____ In A Woodpile

Esquilax

You say all that people are talking about are the comment she made

But reality is

She was sat down with a bunch of politicians when she said this

You know, some of the guys that make the major decisions about this country?

NONE OF THEM EVEN BATTED AN EYELID

NOT ONE

Almost as if such kind of talk is a regular occurrence 

Just like when I say nigga around my friends

Furthermore

Would this even have come out if she hadnt been recorded saying it?

These are both far more shocking and important issues than the comment or word nigger in isolation

But as long as we show outrage and she gets suspended and exposed as a racist that's the main thing eh

:lmao:

You man are ASLEEP

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Trap God said:

I think what you lot are missing is that the slaves hiding in woodpiles to sneak into the north was a political problem

Its actually the perfect phrase to use in the context of what she was saying IMO it hits the nail on the head

Neither here nor there though

You man are gonna be outraged on here cos she SAID nigger

These times I bet you ain't on PISS when your greeted with subliminal racists IRL :lol:

I'm finding this just as confusing as you lot are chuth mi

An thats why what she said was racist because she's putting herself not in the position of the enslaved or the position of the abolitionist but of the slave master. 

Why did you ask for it to be articulated then go on to say it isn't the point that she is racist

The figure of speech is only apt to use if it's relevant to you an the situation.

I kno what the term means but I won't now use it in a relevant situation because it doesnt fit for me. I don't see the nigger in the woodpile as a problem.

Nonsense

I sincerely doubt an elephant in the room has been a genuine problem for 99.999% of people who have said it

Also if I was collecting eggs and had a basket I would probably want to put all my eggs in the one basket tbf

The notion that you have to personally relate to a phrase to say it is ridiculous

Proper reaching 

1 hour ago, Trap God said:

Nonsense

I sincerely doubt an elephant in the room has been a genuine problem for 99.999% of people who have said it

Also if I was collecting eggs and had a basket I would probably want to put all my eggs in the one basket tbf

The notion that you have to personally relate to a phrase to say it is ridiculous

Proper reaching 

An elephant in the room is a problem for ANYONE

I personally don't use the phrase "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush " because i never understood how that was a good thing an when i finally understood the use of the phrase i still don't agree with it.

8 hours ago, Trap God said:

I don't agree with a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush either but ham just sayin

when im burst its 2:45am the dance finishes at 3am and a strong 7 is tryna go wherever im going but there's couple 9's lurking try know a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

Was she burst?

U would use a phrase u disagree with only of u wern in the right mind 

Your point about eggs is ridic. Cos the benefit of carryin ur eggs in two different baskets is unarguable jus as is the elephant bein in a room being a problem is unarguable unless hes ur pet or friend.

U killed ur own argument

U been agreein with me an then movin the goal posts each time

First u wanna kno why what she said is racist, then it doesn't even matter if it was racist...then its just a figure of speech an we all use figures if speech in which have never literally been in that situation.....oh but then u admit there are phrases u dont use an dont agree with unless theres something wrong with you....not interested in this anymore

You should consider conceding

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/30/labour-suspends-jackie-walker-over-holocaust-comments

Actually black jewish Labour member Jackie Walker, was called antisemetic, even though she is jewish herself. But clearly not the right type of Jew...

Members in the labour team went on a rampage to get her strung up. Equally from the media and conservatives alike.

All because she questioned why Holocaust Memorial Day doesn’t mark genocides that occurred prior to the Nazis. (eg trans atlantic slave trade, and islamic slave trades and many genocidal barbaric attacks of europeans that have been swept under the carpet.)

• Upvote 4

lol On a forum with plenty of Anti White sentiment and a group of guys who have zero problem with Ms Abbotts words on white people you better believe the only thing I needed to do with this idiots comments in the Cons was sit and be mildly amused at anyone getting upset by it.

As for your question off the top of my head I can't remember any of them being in a racist situation. Only thing I can think of was letting one Polish dude I worked with know that his use of the N word didn't run over here when he shouted it out a van window at some random guy crossing the road, whilst my other mate was also sat in the van & has a mixed race child didn't seem bothered.

• Downvote 5

Techincally she mix raced. But once you go black you black. her dad is black caribbean and mother white caucasian jewish.

can only be jewish through maternal link. Unless your Trumps daughter who converted to Judaism to marry her jewish husband. That russian hack collaborator.

jackie-walker.jpg

• Upvote 1