Week 03 - 17/18 Premier League

User

1 hour ago, Seydou said:

Higuains numbers were better than Karims but clearly that didn't matter to Real.

Fake News 

higuain scored more in benzemas first season but the other 3 out of 4 seasons they had together benzema outgunned him

games played 2 more for higuain out the 4 too

just throwing benzemas numbers out to squash the myth about him not bagging when his goal record is up there and above loads of legendary goal scorers that are famed for their numbers

The reason benzema should be in the team is not for his numbers tho because he is a footballer, a great leader of the line and has excellent link up... someone these young boys deserve to play with for france not lacazete (who i rate) and defo not giroud.

why didnt arsenal sign draxler ?

https://streamable.com/r552i

the link up

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Thizz said:

Last year 11 goals in the League 

While this is fact, I like the way it omits what I actually asked.

Benzema actually only got to 19 goals in ALL COMPETITIONS last season, but we know that to be a bad year for Benzema based on the 246 career goals in 515 games... Yeah it's like that.

Respect Benzema Please.

21 minutes ago, Davicious X said:

While this is fact, I like the way it omits what I actually asked.

Benzema actually only got to 19 goals in ALL COMPETITIONS last season, but we know that to be a bad year for Benzema based on the 246 career goals in 515 games... Yeah it's like that.

Respect Benzema Please.

It's okay to just say he had an average season you know.