2017/18 Cold Winter

Drift

U already know because you know about the crime

Do you have a list of criminals an their crimes with photos of them so you cam recognise one should you bump into one in you area?

Is this a national list of just a compilation of local criminals?

What happens when u do realise u jus walked past a grown monster? 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

An alleged fare-dodger apparently got his penis stuck after trying to leap over the ticket barriers at Covent Garden station.

The young man was left screaming in agony after he became trapped between the barriers at the central London station on Wednesday night. 

A large crowd gathered as British Transport Police officers and station staff helped to free him and one man filmed the incident.

He was trapped between the ticket barriers for at least two minutes.

At one point, a bystander could be heard saying: “Butter him up, butter him up.”

Once freed, the man hugged a police officer and a passer-by who had stopped to help. 

Transport for London confirmed to the Standard that an alleged fare-evader became trapped between the barriers at the station and that the matter was being dealt with by police.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/faredodger-gets-penis-stuck-in-ticket-barriers-at-covent-garden-tube-station-a3728841.html

On 30/12/2017 at 3:07 PM, Drift said:

His name will be disclosed when hes of age I swear? Or in the inevitable Daily Mail article when he's up for release. 

The policy can be easily lifted once their convicted all down to the discretion of the judge i've seen quite a few teen killers get their names and mugshots baited when sentenced.

well depends on what ages for one

answer probably not gonna be oh yeah im buzzing

i could ask myself would i want some d*ckhead like you living next to me aswell

answer would be no

dunno what kind of police state weird silly world you expect people to want to live in

how about you just fuck off and do your own thing you silly c*nt of instead of moaning about bullshit to fill your empty house trained life

risks exists, many if not all people are d*ckheads, i'd rather not have to rub shoulders with most of em but here we are, benefiting from the advantages of city life

if a 15 yr old done you tonight, in a world where you might go out n celebrate NYE, everyone could know his name n nothing will change

your boys would already kno the geeza im sure n they'd still do fuck all, when he gets out he aint gonna cause white flight or lessen the property value of his half way house

fuck all is accomplished

shut your mouth

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, local said:

well depends on what ages for one

answer probably not gonna be oh yeah im buzzing

i could ask myself would i want some d*ckhead like you living next to me aswell

answer would be no

dunno what kind of police state weird silly world you expect people to want to live in

how about you just fuck off and do your own thing you silly c*nt of instead of moaning about bullshit to fill your empty house trained life

risks exists, many if not all people are d*ckheads, i'd rather not have to rub shoulders with most of em but here we are, benefiting from the advantages of city life

if a 15 yr old done you tonight, in a world where you might go out n celebrate NYE, everyone could know his name n nothing will change

your boys would already kno the geeza im sure n they'd still do fuck all, when he gets out he aint gonna cause white flight or lessen the property value of his half way house

fuck all is accomplished

shut your mouth

started on the bash already?

47 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Since you want to be obtuse let me ask you this. If a teenager at age 16, was convicted of sexually molesting a young girl, would you be happy if he was released 10 years later, and moved into your area with full anonymity?

Yes or no?

This scenario is already covered under sarah's law.

Child molesters have a much higher rate of offending than murder murdering again. Serial killers are super rare, and serial molesters aren't.

so yes it's in the best interest that the public be able to know/find information about child molesters with convictions in their area. Which they can by using Sarah's Law.

You called me obtuse but chose to answer a question with a question and you plainly refuse to consider the nuances of this subject

Anyway

Sarahs law doesn't say that the entire nation has to know the identity of child criminals

It means that you can make an application to find out if someone who is workin around children has a history of abuse