2017/18 Cold Winter

Drift

3 hours ago, ag. said:

R.i.p and no surprises what type of situation it was. Maybe if the c*nt carrying the 'rambo' had been stopped and searched regularly it wouldn't have happened 

Have you been stopped and searched before?

It is literally like searching for a needle in a haystack trying to fight crime this way.

It is not based on any type of intelligence at all.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Toney Barton said:

Have you been stopped and searched before?

It is literally like searching for a needle in a haystack trying to fight crime this way.

It is not based on any type of intelligence at all.

Of course I have and it's not hard when they know who's in gangs and whose doing what so they should target them. 

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, ag. said:

Of course I have and it's not hard when they know who's in gangs and whose doing what so they should target them. 

They know who's who and have no intention of resolving the issue. It's a revolving door process and keeps the cycle of criminality a political points scoring bag come elections and keeps funding for police going and maintains oh its young black men. 

Stop and search does not stop this shit  happening. Just appeases the narrative to just label all black men criminal risk. So that we are not to be deemed power structure of any positive force. 

1 hour ago, ag. said:

Bro, you talk out of your arse

Man are bringing stats showing these police are trained to be biased

Stats that show stop and search don't work too well

Yet all you can say is, "yh roadman are easy to clock"

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Vtec said:

They know who's who and have no intention of resolving the issue. It's a revolving door process and keeps the cycle of criminality a political points scoring bag come elections and keeps funding for police going and maintains oh its young black men. 

Stop and search does not stop this shit  happening. Just appeases the narrative to just label all black men criminal risk. So that we are not to be deemed power structure of any positive force. 

So whats a solution?

17 minutes ago, Afroman said:

So whats a solution?

For starters my opinion. It's when black people wake up and take stock this Gov and system ain't for us. Begging for rights and equality is a false fallacy from the very same beast that has never been good for us. 

3 minutes ago, Vtec said:

For starters my opinion. It's when black people wake up and take stock this Gov and system ain't for us. Begging for rights and equality is a false fallacy from the very same beast that has never been good for us. 

common man. How is that a solution? 

How dpes this even tally with the rise in knife crime

I think many children find themselves in positions they didn't think through fully and I think the state has responsibility to make sure this doesn't happen as much as it does.

So for instance educational videos in secondary school which highlight these situations and the right way to deal them.

The consequences for doing the wrong thing should be clearly shown aswell, I think you atleast prepare children and they aren't so blind.

Not a one off video but a proper weekly class in the curriculum dealing with decision making in the real world, maybe even a multiple choice test at the end of the year.

3 minutes ago, Toney Barton said:

I think many children find themselves in positions they didn't think through fully and I think the state has responsibility to make sure this doesn't happen as much as it does.

So for instance educational videos in secondary school which highlight these situations and the right way to deal them.

The consequences for doing the wrong thing should be clearly shown aswell, I think you atleast prepare children and they aren't so blind.

Not a one off video but a proper weekly class in the curriculum dealing with decision making in the real world, maybe even a multiple choice test at the end of the year.

:/

On 11/01/2018 at 12:13 PM, JOHN DOE said:

these youts are up stabbing and shooting up themselves 

this is needed espeiclalywith the acid attack man dem 

i am a grown man i cant remember the last time i was stopped by police - even stopped whislt driving. 

how is a grown woman getting stopped by police twice in 5 days (im not coming for you but this q must be raised) 

when you are young and dumb you care about the police searching you because tbh those days i was definielty doing dumb stuff and afriad of them finding shit on me 

give the police these powers and hopefully we will see the rates go down 

No way, crime is down as it is, we don't need to give them anymore leniency to abuse the law, because they will..

28 minutes ago, Afroman said:

common man. How is that a solution? 

How dpes this even tally with the rise in knife crime

Govern/ self police ourselves. But even then you know the issues trying to be united. 

As it stands police are not providing any sort of solution. The prison system isn't working. 

Starts from family and friends to unite. Stamp out the no snitch culture. Hold more accountability and not reliance on a broken system who have successfully broken us. 

You're rapping about I don't want to dead no beef, I do t want to talk it out, then the next day saying police should bring back stop and search checks, what a fcking moron, sellout and vulture.

When it's  putting money into your pocket you have no proble, encouraging youths towards violence, smh, these entertainers at hyprocrites, same guy has a brother in Jail for life for knife crime, then attacked one of the co defendants in that crime for snitching, this prick Dave wants to have his cake and eat it too. ,

• Like 1

Knew there was a reason why i dont rate him 

/

as for the violent crime stabbings etc... going up last year 

think teens got too much free time/not enough money to do anything constructive

its a very bad mix

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Yeshua said:

Stop and search was mad during 02-08 and that era was far far worse than this one.

Don't know if it was  this wild tbh.

People using Daves lyrics as a counter argument are the same who go up in arms when the media , prosecution and co, do the same.

The whole stop and search aintt happening. The main reason why it was stopped was down to lack of police  funding. 

23 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Govern/ self police ourselves. But even then you know the issues trying to be united. 

As it stands police are not providing any sort of solution. The prison system isn't working. 

Starts from family and friends to unite. Stamp out the no snitch culture. Hold more accountability and not reliance on a broken system who have successfully broken us. 

Real solutions. Not thisfantasy stuff.

Govern /self police ourselves.:lol:

1 minute ago, Funkyskanker said:

not sure how this is fantasy stuff other minorities do it on a smaller scale.....

What community are we talking about?

Do you know the type of  infastructure that needs to be in place and finances involve to carry this out? Unless he is suggesting a black police force for black related crime funded by the same people he is suggesting aint for us?

6 minutes ago, Funkyskanker said:

not sure how this is fantasy stuff other minorities do it on a smaller scale.....

The circumstances are completely different from the offset with other minorities. 

\

Solutions need to be an entire framework of provisions, and a change in outlook about the whole problem entirely. A progressive approach on how to tackle it.

Scotland took a unconventional approach in tackling it's on knife crime problem. They moved the onus away from being a purely criminal issue and towards a public health one. Which bought in more organisations working in tandem actually helping those at risk of offending.

https://www.theguardian.com/membership/2017/dec/03/how-scotland-reduced-knife-deaths-among-young-people

It's a long read but very interesting. It also backs up the fact that stop and search on it's own is a pretty meaningless way to tackle the problem, if other things aren't also in play. Like having a larger overall plan at all levels.

Obviously, there are different variables between London and Glasgow, the social issues etc, but looking at how other places tackled their epidemic should play a key part in our government defining their strategy. 

• Like 4