2017/18 Cold Winter

Drift

1 hour ago, Heero Yuy said:

:lol:

that would happen in most cities imo, moreso because people have no idea how to handle that situation.

I dno

The man in Birmingham grabbed someone before they jumped

I saw some teetering on the platform edge at clapham north an I informed the station staff

I was in tears on the road and someone asked me if i was alright

I been lost at 4 yrs old standing on a street corner an i was found an taken home by a complete stranger

My mum saw some guy who seemed to be having a heart attack an saved his life

Anytime i see a child on the road i watch til i can see it with a guardian an can see I'm not the only one doin this

Some people are heartless but it ain London

11 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Finally, a decent sentence. Hopefully a step in the right direction.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42411108

So they are giving out Rugby score numbers for this shit they are accusing my boys younger brother committing this attack looking peak for him atm 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/man-in-court-over-bethnal-green-acid-attack-that-left-two-men-with-lifechanging-injuries-a3599366.html  

10 hours ago, Toney Barton said:

Idiot, surprised by the sentence though, maybe he is the scapegoat.

Went from piping 1 of the hottest in the game to the prospect of seeing his daughter when she is nearly his age now.

Shambles.

He will be out in 10-12 years it isn't a life sentence, only when you see 'minimum' or jailed for life is when they do the full tariff and possibly longer.

Judge said he has to serve 2/3 of the sentence at least

Long sentence but he deserves it. Anyone he splashed face is ruined for longer than his sentence and there was potential for even more harm

Hopefully it acts as a suitable deterrent

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Toney Barton said:

Idiot, surprised by the sentence though, maybe he is the scapegoat.

Went from piping 1 of the hottest in the game to the prospect of seeing his daughter when she is nearly his age now.

Shambles.

One of the hottest in the game?

Reality Television?

4 hours ago, QPR Dee said:

validation. its not enough to be getting the money and all the material things they want, they need to make sure everyone knows they have those things, because otherwise how will they know that theyre big successful trapstars?

A lot of Road men were reckless and impulsive idiots in school. Hardly gonna grow into criminal masterminds ?

3 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

This is why i dont do moves.

All it takes is one absolute fucking idiot to fuck up everything for everyone.

Work alone or with di whites lol neg away u kunts