2017/18 Cold Winter

Drift

536.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fi

A man killed outside Parsons Green tube station was stabbed when he confronted a drug dealer, police said.

The 20-year-old man who died in the triple stabbing has been named by police as Omid Saidy, from Fulham.

He was pronounced dead at the scene on Monday evening, while two other men, aged 20 and 16, were taken to hospital.

The Met police said he was killed after he asked the drug dealer and another man to move on. The victim then chased the pair and when he caught up with them, he was fatally stabbed.

A 20-year-old man who was a friend of the deceased, who arrived on the scene on a moped, came to his aid and was also stabbed.

DCI Noel McHugh, from the Met police, said: “A young man has tragically lost his life for simply asking a drug dealer to move on. I urge anyone who can assist our investigation to come forward without delay.”

One of the suspects, described as a black man dressed in dark clothing, fled down Harbledown Road in the direction of Fulham Court. The other, a young white man, ran into Beaconsfield Walk. Police believe he called for an ambulance a short time later for his own injuries.

The 16-year-old has been arrested on suspicion of murder and attempted murder after being discharged from hospital after he was treated for his injuries.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/17/man-killed-in-stabbing-at-parsons-green-tube-station-for-confronting-drug-dealer

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/10/2017 at 6:42 AM, Heero Yuy said:

Can't understand why there was any need to stab a man like that for his phone.

these youngers are cowboys.

A phone that will be more or less obsolete in a couple years too. Reminds me of a documentary I watched about a 17 year doing life without parole for stabbing to death a young fella for his iPad 1.. crazy!! You can’t give them bricks away now  but there he will sit rotting away a few years later over nothing. 

7 hours ago, easy.pee.zee said:

A phone that will be more or less obsolete in a couple years too. Reminds me of a documentary I watched about a 17 year doing life without parole for stabbing to death a young fella for his iPad 1.. crazy!! You can’t give them bricks away now  but there he will sit rotting away a few years later over nothing. 

Dunno why but this gave me a real MOC, it’s true. 

• Admin. locked this topic