2017/18 Cold Winter

Drift

20 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

these youts are up stabbing and shooting up themselves 

this is needed espeiclalywith the acid attack man dem 

i am a grown man i cant remember the last time i was stopped by police - even stopped whislt driving. 

how is a grown woman getting stopped by police twice in 5 days (im not coming for you but this q must be raised) 

when you are young and dumb you care about the police searching you because tbh those days i was definielty doing dumb stuff and afriad of them finding shit on me 

give the police these powers and hopefully we will see the rates go down 

C/S JD 

I cant remember the last time I got stopped and searched.

I can’t see the police stopping an upstanding Businessman who is always dressed in three piece suits.

Obviously u are coming at me. Dont try to mask it, this is your constant MO when it comes to me, ur sad little obsession

This is Jamaica so its a different kettle of fish an different cunty reasons for stops. Your asking me how but goin on like police cant just be cunts. We all know this to be true all over the world. Very naive man for all ur "grown" talk.

Facts, both search resulted in nothing an a complete waste of police time. Fact not every black man should have to put on a uniform, call it a suit if u want, to not be stopped. I always get the random checks at airports too. Let me change my name, change my hair, put some make up on so i look older just so....so what? No these people need to do their jobs better an have better policies an catch real criminals

You dont deserve to be stopped because the only intelligence police have is ur clothes

Keep staying under the yolk of oppression. Freedom is a precious thing

You lot stay there an think u got the formula

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Seydou said:

We shouldn't be stopped to this extent but it's par for the course.due to the  victims and perpetrators in london also being disproportionate 

4 hours ago, O Fenomeno said:

C/S JD 

I cant remember the last time I got stopped and searched.

I can’t see the police stopping an upstanding Businessman who is always dressed in three piece suits.

4 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

i am a grown man i cant remember the last time i was stopped by police - even stopped whislt driving. 

how is a grown woman getting stopped by police twice in 5 days (im not coming for you but this q must be raised) 

when you are young and dumb you care about the police searching you because tbh those days i was definielty doing dumb stuff and afriad of them finding shit on me 

You man probably dont get stop and searched anymore because they dont do stop and search as much like they used to because its racist. Believe when they bring it in again you and your suit will both be getting stopped.

Anyway its not needed. Back in the day they was stop and searching blacks and it didnt reduce knife crime.  I remember that year i think it was either 07/08 when like 27 youts got murdered they was doing stop and searches then.

5 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

You are fortunate, the same ain't true for me.

I've been stopped probably over 40 times.

Most of those stops were late and with man in the whip. Most in NW aswell.

On one occasion there was 4 of us and 1 of my boys in the bk got drag out the bk of the whip because he felt he had a right not to give his name as he wasn't the driver.

Ended up face down getting kicked and thrown in the meat wagon, spent a night in the cells.

Traumatic night.

But they never found anything on any of those stops so was a waste of time tbh.

There are smarter ways to Police.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

They have always had the powers. an increase in policing without an increase in life chances in any society is a dumb way of fighting crime. theres a reason why denmark and sweden are closing down prisons, cos of low intake rates

I’m conflicted. It’s easy to say just because you’re dressed “civilised”, the police won’t stop and search you but I can tell you countless stories of my boys being detained by the police over some bullshit.

All of them professionals who work in the city. They’re stopped mostly when they’re driving in their suits. The majority of whom drive nice cars. Now, if you’re getting stopped multiple times simply for driving to and from work, you can’t tell me the police aren’t being straight racist d*ckheads.

This is why you can’t give the police complete autonomy when it comes to stop and search because too many of them are wastemen on power trips because they used to get their heads flushed down the toilets back in school. 

On the other hand, whether we like it or not, no one is coming up with any real solutions to the growing issue of knife crime. There are mothers who don’t give a shit why their 14 year old son strolls in at 1am on a school night. Wastemen “fathers” not being around for their children. All these marches do fuck all.

If a lot of the perpetrators and victims of stabbings are black in mostly black areas, what do you think is going to happen? Yes I posted an article showing that black people who are stopped are less likely to be carrying drugs or anything illegal than their white counterparts, but the bottom line is that this country will only see more police presence as a solution. They won’t give a fuck about the disproportionate stop and searches if the drop in knife crime correlates with their overzealous policing.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

I’m conflicted. It’s easy to say just because you’re dressed “civilised”, the police won’t stop and search you but I can tell you countless stories of my boys being detained by the police over some bullshit.

All of them professionals who work in the city. They’re stopped mostly when they’re driving in their suits. The majority of whom drive nice cars. Now, if you’re getting stopped multiple times simply for driving to and from work, you can’t tell me the police aren’t being straight racist d*ckheads.

This is why you can’t give the police complete autonomy when it comes to stop and search because too many of them are wastemen on power trips because they used to get their heads flushed down the toilets back in school. 

On the other hand, whether we like it or not, no one is coming up with any real solutions to the growing issue of knife crime. There are mothers who don’t give a shit why their 14 year old son strolls in at 1am on a school night. Wastemen “fathers” not being around for their children. All these marches do fuck all.

If a lot of the perpetrators and victims of stabbings are black in mostly black areas, what do you think is going to happen? Yes I posted an article showing that black people who are stopped are less likely to be carrying drugs or anything illegal than their white counterparts, but the bottom line is that this country will only see more police presence as a solution. They won’t give a fuck about the disproportionate stop and searches if the drop in knife crime correlates with their overzealous policing.

Dont be conflicted... you will find out of the kids killed...you will struggle to find an active father who was interviewed alongside mum. usually  just the mothers speaking. there has to be a correlation there. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Always knew this thread would hit too close to home one day. RIP Harry.

Scrolled past this post yesterday for it to end up being one of the mandem. Life man.