When Is She Too Drunk?™

FlameyPose

Do you go by the notion that "she might be too drunk to drive but not to come home with you" or something else?

Oh yeah if she is drunk at a certain time it doesn't mean she'll be drunk later but if you feed her more alcohol you're scum:)

How to make a girl less drunk?

- Tell her she's too drunk to come back to yours ( they see it as a rejection and they'll become sober very quickly )

• Like 1

If I don’t know her I would locate her friends to take her home but if I know her then I am making sure she gets home safely.

I don’t even entertain conversation with drunk women. I refuse to be involved.

Not a fan of alcohol that’s why I live in a non alcohol and smoking flat.

• Like 1

this topic. smh

/

a woman wanted to share a bottle with her at her yard who I hadn't linked before, had to tell her I'm down to do that and chill but I'm not catching an R charge for it so nothing is happening like that after.

the law is very clear on this issue

33 minutes ago, Lens said:

**pistthis topic. smh

/

a woman wanted to share a bottle with her at her yard who I hadn't linked before, had to tell her I'm down to do that and chill but I'm not catching an R charge for it so nothing is happening like that after.

the law is very clear on this issue

So if a girl drinks it's automatically an R case????????????????

That means we're all Ra*p*ist

• 2 weeks later...

in the summer last year I went out with this guy and got so drunk. it was actually an invite to a private party and because I dropped my phone in the toilet I couldn't call a taxi he offered to drop me home 

I woke up in my house butt naked saw a condom on the floor don't remember anything 

I didn't do anything about it bit I did not speak or see the guy again he tried to holla and I did try ask him like I said "sorry I feel asleep on you last night" and he said you didn't 

I don't know what happened but all in saying is please don't sleep with drunk girls unless they are your gf or something because I could of went police i didn't but some girls will I literally cannot remember going home 

reading the replies though a lot of you guys sound decent 

usually only wasteman who need to get chicks drunk 

1 hour ago, Badman said:

'need to get chicks drunk'

WTF

You got yourself drunk playa, stop trying to shift responsibility away from yourself and be accountable for your actions 

Come orrrrrrn

Switch the perspective round. Jelly is a man. It is the man in that story. 

Dont let the story blind u to what u know

I've always been weary of girls who love to juice up too much, they usually have some deep rooted trauma, emotional issues or are just a sucker for a party or the high. Such girls will start the night off lively, start getting emotional and ruin your night or simply get you in trouble.

Most of the girls I've been with almost always wanted to have a drink when we meet or definitely a bottle of something if I'm going over or them coming. Always found that strange but such is the society we live in.

But I always steer clear of any chick that's paralytic outdoors or indoors. Recipe for disaster.