Blazing Squad Freestyle 1Xtra

Wale

oi u man i need a beat i.dforgot whats its called whats the name/link to it3.40 onwards
first is Mobb Deep - Hell On Earthsecond is East Flatbush Project - Tried By 12
thanks for this but u didnt actually tell me what i asked for...i assume u know tho...
he did, the first beat at 3.40 is hell on earth

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i made a grime remix of the hell on earth beat, didn't even mean to, split the loop up using cubase hitpoint detector, forgot i'd done it, put the tempo to 145 and loop sounded nice! just added a new snare pattern, kinda like dexplicit remix of that akala tune roll with us
send it to mebeen rinsing that last biggie freestyle for years on the mp3 players

"Desi in my jeans that will pop like rice krispies"33af2wx.jpg"These streets are mean, especially when you're moving that charlie sheen"2lnwwo3.jpg"I got them keys like Alicia, cook them, put them in the pan like Peter"2rpczls.jpg*Locks off*
LMAO dont even need to watch this video

i made a grime remix of the hell on earth beat, didn't even mean to, split the loop up using cubase hitpoint detector, forgot i'd done it, put the tempo to 145 and loop sounded nice! just added a new snare pattern, kinda like dexplicit remix of that akala tune roll with us
send it to mebeen rinsing that last biggie freestyle for years on the mp3 players
yeah mate, i gotta find it first, it's about 3 years old.

What are you looking for?The question was answered. Or do you want a copy of the track uploaded?On a slightly related note...Can someone upload Prodigy - Veterans Memorial? Can't find the copy I had. Tune is too much and I need it back in my collection.

Guest Triple XXX
"Desi in my jeans that will pop like rice krispies"33af2wx.jpg"These streets are mean, especially when you're moving that charlie sheen"2lnwwo3.jpg"I got them keys like Alicia, cook them, put them in the pan like Peter"2rpczls.jpg*Locks off*
LMFAOHAHAHAC/S
PMSLdidn't even get that far
im in a libraryn im creasing

This is basically Peter Andre syndrome.To the original general public, they will never be able to shake off their original image.It's likely that some of these members ACTUALLY do/did sell drugs and carry burners. But coming from obscurity to suddenly appearing on Westwood talking about it is why theres such an outcry.

Guest Triple XXX
This is basically Peter Andre syndrome.To the original general public, they will never be able to shake off their original image.It's likely that some of these members ACTUALLY do/did sell drugs and carry burners. But coming from obscurity to suddenly appearing on Westwood talking about it is why theres such an outcry.
its true doe, theyre some Highams Park niggas we had beef with some of their boys back when i was in like year 7 (which is kinda like some OC/One Tree Hill type beef if you know the ends)bt they can never come with the raw image

its true doe, theyre some Highams Park niggas we had beef with some of their boys back when i was in like year 7(which is kinda like some OC/One Tree Hill type beef if you know the ends) bt they can never come with the raw image
0808-0806-1216-5763.jpg