When you're friends

Bacardi_Up

Boooyyy suttin went weird.Was talking to her and she was acting all weird and she dropped some comment that I immediately knew meant somebody had said something to her.Eventually I got it out of her. She was pissed off because a friend of ours asked if she liked me.I had to style it like I didn't know why this person asked her and she was like she didn't want to make the wrong impression on me. I didn't say that I had feelings for her and apparently she doesn't suspect that I do.Our mate reckons that she didn't want to freak me out and hence why she said she didn't want to make the wrong impression etc...To be honest that was my opportunity to confess all and find out definitively without all this bullshit but I pussied out big time.You guys can mock as much as you like. I deserve it.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

salt_shaker.jpgBoy, don't need Sherlock Holmes to tell you what I'm gonna do with this.Seriously though, chalk this one up as a learning curve. Unless she FULLY puts it on YOU, then dismiss any possibility of getting with her on a serious ting. Use this experience, and make sure you don't repeat the same mistake some other time.

Boooyyy suttin went weird.Was talking to her and she was acting all weird and she dropped some comment that I immediately knew meant somebody had said something to her.Eventually I got it out of her. She was pissed off because a friend of ours asked if she liked me.I had to style it like I didn't know why this person asked her and she was like she didn't want to make the wrong impression on me. I didn't say that I had feelings for her and apparently she doesn't suspect that I do.Our mate reckons that she didn't want to freak me out and hence why she said she didn't want to make the wrong impression etc...To be honest that was my opportunity to confess all and find out definitively without all this bullshit but I pussied out big time.You guys can mock as much as you like. I deserve it.
arrgghhh i feel ur pain brudda trust

You know what I am actually down as f*ck over this.f*ck it, I have less complex options available.Hopefully some meaningless sex will be enough to take my mind of this sh*t.Whether she likes me or not, which is unknown. I don't care.... I'm done with this sh*t.

You know what I am actually down as f*ck over this.f*ck it, I have less complex options available.Hopefully some meaningless sex will be enough to take my mind of this sh*t.Whether she likes me or not, which is unknown. I don't care.... I'm done with this sh*t.
That's the spirit. Trust, nothing gets you over one woman, better than several other women.

YOU DO CARE. And meaningless sex won't help, trust me.It burns, you get over it, but not if you stay in some false friendship and bite your tongue. SHOW HER you do like her and you're NOT INTERESTED in remaining friends with her AT ALL. You want more. And if that can't be the case then you need time away from her and you'll call when you feel you can maintain a friendship, then just don't f*cking call her again.Be a f*cking man. You wake up and put on boxers and aftershave, not bra and f*cking panties.

Goli, WTF...Look, in 'theory' you're right, but this isn't a mature female man's dealing with. All that logical sh*t won't register with a female, who doesn't even know how to communicate her feelings properly.Why you asking man to talk Pythagoras Theorem with a female who can just about mess with a wooden abacus?

This is massively similar to a situation i watched unfold recently, you're currently going through this

she is probably attracted to you but I'm pretty sure she will drop
My reason for my apprehension is that I think of her as a really good friend and wouldn't want to lose her as friend if I am wrong and my feelings are one sided.I also fear that if we were to go out and things didn't work out then that would also be the end of our friendship.
Which I expect will lead to this
But if you accept it is just a friendship and keep it moving I expect you'll see signs of jealousy from her. Then you might get that feeling of how did I end up having this conversation? By this conversation I mean the one where you're having the type of long drawn out arguments that are reserved for partners only, yet you're having it with the girl who wanted to just be friends....in fact good luck
I'd go with something similar to what Goli said

Guest Triple XXX
:rofl:bruv... just be a man and take the Lu aint getting them panties off even if a bee flew up her skirt
lmaochick was ACTUALLY UPSET that someone would think she likes himits that deepalthough it could have all been an actjust go for it, dnt say nuffin get her in soem kinda romantic session, watchin a dvd on the couch together or sutin, start busssin jokes then go for ityea this will work, do it n report back

shits disgustingI might start doing seminars around the uk on the subject of "understanding the female species"it aint even a ting that shes vexed that you like her, its the way she found out.... the way it must of been put on her was like "you know that guy that you think is your friend, he just wants to f*ck you"anyways on a next point.... being friends with females is an automatic fail.....females should be associates at best

shits disgustingI might start doing seminars around the uk on the subject of "understanding the female species"it aint even a ting that shes vexed that you like her, its the way she found out.... the way it must of been put on her was like "you know that guy that you think is your friend, he just wants to f*ck you"anyways on a next point.... being friends with females is an automatic fail.....females should be associates at best
Correct.
Just text her innit: "hey babez, just wanna let u kno dat I'm feelin' u. Kno its a shock, I'm shocked 2, hehe. Txt bck xoxo"
hgbfgxbxdfbdzxvdvxvxfvxcvv
Everytime I read this I cry and scream with laughter I swear. :D