Stormfront.org

JOHN DOE

I live in a very hot city... right now it's 108 so I walk at 2am. I found the best deterrent to non-whites, most are not out at that time for good reasons, is my 110lb Rottweiler who is racist. He HATES Mexican's. He doesn't care for blacks either. They cross the street as soon as they see us coming lol
LMFAO..racist rottweiler

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you niggers find this site funny??
yes.the hatred is so raw that its surprisingly funny
i dnt find it funny, i find it depressing and it makes me slightly parathe fact that these kind of racists u probably couldnt tell in real life walk past them everyday, interact with them at work an all sortsimagine if one of u black youts was movin to a white girl that thought like that,

Guest Esquilax
the best part about stormfront is many of those posters are your doctors, MPs, teachers, police, and taxicab driverspeople call them nazi's like they're dressed in nazi uniform or dont have any other life but chat on a forum.they're everyday eqsuilaxs..just more grown up.
Trusay im a toppa top poster on Stormfront

I like Alex but he fails to expose the Jew. But he does a good job exposing the white gentile traitors.http://iamthewitness.com/
Alex, no jews here, Jones. I think prehaps people are feeling so isolated they will hats off for any zion shill as long as he speaks even a few things which chime with them. We need a higher standard then Mookie Jones.
how many times have we gone over this, he is a zionist tool, he has 16 jewish advertisers, he doenst think israel did 911, i mean.... and hes a fearmonger in the true sense and he hypes **** up always.also he talks about the anglo government killing black babies in africa. if that isnt some retarded **** i dont know what is, we are importing nigerians into america every day to give them a better life. what the ffffffffff
Venom actually shares the same views as these nazi scum who says its only joo's behind everythingThey even try use the same site thats in venoms sig to promote there brainwashLOL at being brainwashed by there disinformation

"Can't really answer this question, since being very religious and traditional, I wouldn't consider marrying someone who had anyone before me. However, as far as race-traitors are concerned, once they fornicate with a mud they are no longer White in my eyes, and will never be able to redeem themselves."
:o

thun the information about jews and zionists is powerful.i dont care if some ignorant c*nt decides to then declare all jews badas if alot of the information they know about zionists wasnt exposed by jews themselvesits just like someone choosing to be racist because he reads or hears about corruption in nigeria (for example)it doesnt change the fact that there is corruption. it doesnt also change the fact that alex jones is just paid by zionists to give people like u some information in order to divert them from the real criminals behind the NWO and III world wars. dont twist people's words and say they said jews are behind EVERYTHING. nobody ever said that. they have said what they ARE behind and thats the problem u have cos you have been brainwashed by someone paid by the same people. some d*ckhead logic ur using tbh.

"Can't really answer this question, since being very religious and traditional, I wouldn't consider marrying someone who had anyone before me. However, as far as race-traitors are concerned, once they fornicate with a mud they are no longer White in my eyes, and will never be able to redeem themselves."
who laughed*raises hand*

who laughed*raises hand*
I definately laughed

you niggers find this site funny??
yes.the hatred is so raw that its surprisingly funny
i dnt find it funny, i find it depressing and it makes me slightly parathe fact that these kind of racists u probably couldnt tell in real life walk past them everyday, interact with them at work an all sortsimagine if one of u black youts was movin to a white girl that thought like that,
c/s and pathetic!Can't believe there is forums like that on the internet and haven't been shut down.

smfh

I had just remembered this while reading this thread. You all will love this one!Back in the "crusin" days.....19 years ago!! (I am starting to feel old!) My boyfriend at the time & I were on a date, crusin' the strip. He wanted to make a stop at Burger King. He asked me to go in & get him a chocolate milkshake. Half of the workers were black & the manager was White.This black guy (with his crooked BK hat) looked at me, trying to be cool said, "Whach yo want gurl?" I politely replied that I needed a medium chocolate shake. The black guy gets a stool, stands on it & starts shaking his tail. The manager says, "Tony what are you doing?" He replies, "the gurl wants a chocolate shake, I'z given her a chocolate shake!"Of course the people in line & behind the counter laughing their tails off. It was kinda funny if you were a spectator, but I wasn't too happy about it. Thank goodness one of the White girls had already made the shake & slid it quickly down the counter so I could leave.Let me say the boyfriend wasn't too happy. He asked what took so long, when I told him, he kinda was ticked off. But of course he couldn't say anything to the black guy, due to blacks crawling out of the woodwork when a fight is about to happen. I wonder if black have "bat-rader" when it comes to that? hmm....
LOL, Epic

Guest Esquilax
l_34051464c6f14285aea55eb8b8a95da1.jpg
this is one of the racist slag yeh?lol you can tell shes the type that would secretly LOVE a negro inside herits all a front. forced upon them by their parents/peers. plus they are all shook cats, cant do anything but complain. forums jokes.
She's got a reverse wog on her shirt