Mr. Gayle

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this last night at IMAX in waterloo and it was really good. It's hard to describe how good the 3D is in Avatar. It's like a 3D box that's pushed inward rather than outward so everything has a real depth to it and makes it look like it's really right in front of you. But it's one of those things that you have to see for yourself. Seeing it again on saturday.

saw the film at vue in the o2 last night....for some reason i thought it wouldnt live up to the hype but the storyline was decent and the 3D effects were amazing.............DEFINITELY watch it in 3D just to quick edit, it reminds me of when matrix first came out and how it took special effects to another levelapparently SKY is coming out with a 3D service very soon

saw the film at vue in the o2 last night....for some reason i thought it wouldnt live up to the hype but the storyline was decent and the 3D effects were amazing.............DEFINITELY watch it in 3D just to quick edit, it reminds me of when matrix first came out and how it took special effects to another levelapparently SKY is coming out with a 3D service very soon
this is true stilli saw it on the gadget show a while back but this was in the production stages. was showing football in 3d and sh*t

What Imax cinemas are there in London?Need to see this either today or tommorow but Greenwich odeon is full and BFI is the same.
They do have showings at the BFI one but mainly 12.20am or 6.20am. The best time left is for January 1st at 9pm.
Seriously?I'm on tag from 10 till 7 so that's a no no for me :(Is the Imax at odeon greenwich the same as the BFI one?

ive actually changed my mind and ill probably go cinema to see this for the sake of seeing the way the 3D is if nothing else.i wasnt too attracted to the story to begin with but now i kind of get it better and ive got a bit of faith in jim cameron's ability to tell a good story. besides this could allow for more original movie making to be pushed by the big companies if it does well in the cinemas.

ive actually changed my mind and ill probably go cinema to see this for the sake of seeing the way the 3D is if nothing else.i wasnt too attracted to the story to begin with but now i kind of get it better and ive got a bit of faith in jim cameron's ability to tell a good story. besides this could allow for more original movie making to be pushed by the big companies if it does well in the cinemas.
:)